Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Tractor Trails really nails the fun factor" - Touch Arcade
"An addicting, colorful, and thought-provoking puzzle game that doesn’t really have an equivalent" - Gamezebo
"Tractor Trails has a fun concept and great puzzle gameplay" - PadGadget
"A fun way to challenge yourself and your puzzle-solving skills" - Touch Reviews
There's a need... a need for seed! Help Red & Chuck puzzle out a path and plant as many trees as possible. Choose your moves wisely as poor ol' Red has no brakes to help him stop, so you'll need all your skills to cleverly navigate the challenging levels!
- 130 levels including enormous ultimate challenge mega-maps!
- New environmental features in every level pack keep Red on his toes (or should that be tyres..?)
- Collect corn to exchange for handy hints and power-ups!
- Upgrade Red's abilities - get a tricked out tractor and finish fields faster!
- iCloud support for keeping your progress synchronised across devices (iOS 5.0+ required)
- Earn lots of achievements & get your high score on the leaderboard using GameCenter!
- Awesome music & sound effects by Earcom!
- A universal app for all iOS devices!
For more information see www.origin8.com/tractortrails
Follow us @origin8 on Facebook, Twitter or visit us at www.origin8.com
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Them hillbilly farmers want to help out Red's game, so here's their fixes:
* Fix for when the app starts for GameCenter users with special characters in their names.
* Fix for rafts to stop 'surfing' on them.
* Fix when some IAPs failed to purchase.
Time component ruins it
The core puzzle game is fun enough, but avoid this if you care about getting 3 stars on every level. You have to beat each level within a certain amount of time for the third star, meaning if you take any time to think at all, you have to replay or restart the level. There should be no timer, IMO. Timing how fast you solve the puzzle has no meaning when can just replay it once you know the solution. At the very least, it shouldn't start the timer until you make your first move and the animation needs to be much faster. These flaws render the game tedious.
More complex than you'd think
This is a fun puzzle game. Don't be fooled by the farm theme, it's probably too hard for kids.
Bad graphics. Too hard for little kids.
Looks like it's marketed for babies, however, by level 3, it's way too complicated. I could excuse that and play it myself if it weren't for the sprites which seem to move at 1 frame a second. Very unattractive. Sorry. Not a game for me. Glad it was free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 11, 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Origin8 Technologies Limited
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- key to unlock all levels$0.99
- bundle of 500 corn$0.99
- bundle of 4000 corn$4.99
- bundle of 1500 corn$1.99