Become a tycoon on a sunny island, by building a beautiful and lively city, producing goods, and making profitable deals! Trade Island features stunning tropical landscapes, exciting quests, and charming characters that the whole family will love. Start your adventure in the shade of elegant palm trees, and build the city of your dreams!
• A living game world! The residents of the city have their own independent lives; they like to socialize, work, and have fun. Your island never sleeps!
• A realistic market economy! Pave your way to success by producing goods and striking the best deals. Trading with your citizens never gets old!
• Charming characters! Make friends with the cute local residents. Grant them wishes, and take part in their amazing life-stories!
• Unbelievable adventures! The island is full of mysteries that only you can solve. Search for pirate treasure, investigate strange anomalies, or examine the artifacts of long-lost civilizations!
• Cars! Make the streets of the city livelier with transportation. Organize the traffic in the city, and assemble a unique collection of vintage automobiles!
• Cozy Caribbean landscapes! Find yourself on an island with immaculate beaches, elegant palm trees, and gentle surf.
Create the island of your dreams!
Start building and get rich!
• You will hardly recognize the Ancient Temple! Now there’s a Museum here, and it needs artifacts.
• The ways to northern lands are hidden in the ancient artifacts. Crack the code and expand your boundaries!
• All to the excavations! Find the artifact parts, and bring them together for restoration; an astonishing reward is waiting for you.
• Shaman Davy wants to grow a new flower in the Island, but he won’t be able to accomplish the deed alone. Davy needs your help!
Ratings and Reviews
I love it but…
Now I absolutely love this game. But the reason I didn’t give it five stars is just because of one thing! When you go to upgrade your warehouse mine went from 50 to 60 and it fills so fast!! Now I didn’t know why, but when I looked as to why I couldn’t hold anymore after JUST upgrading it I saw that you guys put the upgrade materials in with the Goods you create. Now I honestly haven’t had a game that does that. Like, ever. And I play tons of farm games and stuff with barns you need to constantly upgrade etc. But at least in those games they keep upgrade materials in one part of the barn and they don’t stock it up with the goods you make to hurt you when trying to grab stuff you made to finish orders. Like, I had to sell a TON of my upgrade stuff so I could finish orders to make more money to use those materials in order to upgrade places but that hurt me because now I don’t have those upgrade materials anymore because I HAD to sell them to have space. But that’s the ONLY thing I suggest you guys fix. I get to upgrade the warehouse I honestly do but you shouldn’t stock your goods you make with your upgrade materials. Like the fruits you get aren’t in the same part of the warehouse as the materials you should put the goods we make in that part so it won’t hurt you when you need to upgrade or finish orders. But other than that great work!
Thank you for the feedback! Suggestions and ideas from our players help the developers improve the game!
A typical city management game
Trade Island is a cute city management type game. It is typical insomuch that it is another game designed to make continuous income for the developer. Rather than paying for the app itself, you could theoretically pay hundreds of dollars to play this game over its lifetime by purchasing coins and gems. No game is worth that. One interesting thing is that it has no social media tie-in, so no friends are needed to help your quests or give you rewards. You’re on your own. There are a few quibbles I have with it, such as calling a gift box a “gift” although you have to pay for it to unlock it every time. Another quibble is that the game doesn’t tell you how many coins it’s going to cost when unlocking new sections of the game like upgrading city hall. It just tells you that you have to have a certain population in order to upgrade. If we knew ahead of time how much it’s going to cost to upgrade, then we can plan and earn the coins we need ahead of time when we do become eligible for the upgrade.
Update: After the last update that included more tribez people and cooking challenges, it seems to me that the focus of the game has taken a turn for the worse. To me the focus was finding the Professor and expanding the island. Now, all your time is now spent making and cooking stuff and giving it to the characters while making virtually no coins needed to expand the island. I can’t say that I can support this game any longer.... deleted...
We’re always thankful for any constructive criticism with detailed explanations of flaws or bugs. We take all feedback seriously because it helps us make the game better. The Tribez Cooking Festival is an optional side event with unique rewards and quests. If you feel like ignoring it, you can always focus on the story quests and expanding the island.
Fun but needs improvement
Lets start with the good; the graphics are great, the story lines are fun, and it's an easy go as you please game that doesn't pressure you. I really enjoy interacting with the guests and having"conversations" with them. I love that there isn't an abundance of ads, there are a few but it's very manageable.
Now the "bad"; there is no order to the events, They are kind of all over the place. You don't always have the money, materials or space to complete the tasks you are asked to do. Currently I am stuck on a few missions; upgrade the houses, build a house for a new resident, build some businesses but I can't build the businesses because I lack the materials and money and I can't upgrade the houses/build a house because I don't have enough population (which I could increase if I could build the businesses) it's like I'm stuck in this catch 22. You get gifts by leveling up your relationships to the guests and they give you presents (which is nice) but I've come across one gift (that I get rather frequently) where I'm expected to pay 6 diamonds to "unwrap" the gift. I don't know about you but having to pay for a gift just isn't right.
Improvements I'd make; There needs to be a centralized list of all tasks, an easier way to gain tools/make money because 4/5 coins per house just isn't very helpful.
Thank you for the feedback! We’re always thankful for any constructive criticism with detailed explanations of flaws. Suggestions and ideas from our players help the developers improve the game!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Game Insight UAB
- 350.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Game Insight, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- A handful of crystals $0.99
- Crystal bag $4.99
- Limited Offer $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.