Trade Mania for iPhone
By Dekovir, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ “This is Manna from heaven for “Monopoly” board game lovers, and with similar game-play to boot but with extras thrown in.”
Your goal is to become the biggest property owner in famous cities around the world. Earn money by collecting rent on your properties. Buy and sell a range of products, as well as vehicles for transporting them. Overcome problems caused by weather disasters and the world financial crisis. And then you’ll be a truly successful businessman.
• Intuitively clear gameplay
• Actual cities from around the world
• Multiplayer mode for playing with friends on a single iPad
• Trading in products to earn additional profit
• Acquisition and use of cards providing various bonuses
• List of tasks that a player can complete to win a reward
• Computer-generated virtual rivals to play against; their skill increases with each new level
• Various events taking place in the city
• hint of the day, revealing various fine points of game strategy
• reference information on points of interest and tourist attractions
• musical accompaniment to create the atmosphere of each city
• game statistics can be viewed to compare players’ performance
• choice of player characters
• the ability to set the difficulty level of computer-generated rival players
• adjustable game speed
What's New in Version 1.01
Fixed critical bug that do not let users to play the game on iOS v3.x and 4.x.
In response to Tinu Tapori...
I haven't noticed any cheating, I've conquered Paris a couple of times already and found the AI to be slightly slow. It makes terrible decisions left and right. I think the game should be much harder, trading makes you super rich.
4 stars for lack of cities and no multiplayer. Multiplayer over wifi only with every human player on they're own iOS device would be excellent!! Could see my friends playing this during game nights.
Good game but computer cheats
Good game overall, nice Monopoly-game like concept. The computer cheats at higher level though. In city of Paris when only 1 competitor is left, the computer will almost always find a spot where he doesn't have to pay you money (such as his own property, parking, hospital, start, etc). In contrary, on your own turn, you will most likely step into computer spot even if there is only 1 computer spot in the next 6 spaces to move. Lots of cheating!
This really is a great game. The addition of trading feels like a huge improvement over monopoly. It keeps a good cash flow coming in. Would recommend this game in a heart beat.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 80.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dekovir, Inc.
- © Dekovir, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.