By Dekovir, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Your goal is to become the biggest property owner in famous cities around the world. Earn money by collecting rent on your properties. Buy and sell a range of products, as well as vehicles for transporting them. Overcome problems caused by weather disasters and the world financial crisis. And then you’ll be a truly successful businessman.
• Intuitively clear gameplay
• Actual cities from around the world
• Multiplayer mode for playing with friends on a single computer
• Trading in products to earn additional profit
• Acquisition and use of cards providing various bonuses
• List of tasks that a player can complete to win a reward
• Computer-generated virtual rivals to play against; their skill increases with each new level
• Various events taking place in the city
• hint of the day, revealing various fine points of game strategy
• reference information on points of interest and tourist attractions
• musical accompaniment to create the atmosphere of each city
• game statistics can be viewed to compare players’ performance
• choice of player characters
• the ability to set the difficulty level of computer-generated rival players
• adjustable game speed
Seriously not what I expected...
I absolutely love the game Monopoly but this game is just worthless.
Don't get me wrong, it's slightly entertaining at first, but then you find out that all you're really doing is clicking.
And, to tell you the truth, I see almost no similarities between actual Monopoly and this game.
I mean... it was just a waste of my money and space.
Wish I could get it back...
Overall it's an OKAY game, and it's short enough for the money that I did pay... But it leaves more to be desired.
At the very least I wish the peope talked or something, and the music changed once in a while into a different tune.
Otherwise, I'll live.
This is not a strategy game
This game is unfortuantely really not challeging. I think it is geared toward younger audiences. It's really up to chance the entire game. There isn't any strategy, so it just feels like you are pressing buttons following along with the game. I would not really recommend it, especially for the six or seven dollars paid. It is addicting, but honestly it is a waste of time. It is not a strategy game at all. The only strategy involved is whether or not to buy or upgrade a building, and you would always want to do that anyway. Sorry, not worth the money.
I got the lite version of this game and I loved it, so I got the full version of it! It's awesome. It gets harder and harder to stay first in each level…..the levels are long but you can close it and come back to it later. VERY GOOD GAME