Trader’s Way is a mind-challenging game in which you are introduced to the ups and downs of the stock market. It will allow you to master your trading skills and practice how to use strategy to manipulate stock prices to your advantage and your opponents’ disadvantage.
• Get familiar with the stock market
• Practice trading strategy
• Manage portfolio
• 2-5 players
• Compete against 3 levels of computer difficulty
• Optional game features: Bank; Economic events; Pro Mode; Bankruptcy
• Game Centre Leaderboards and Achievements
Not Just a Game
iOS 11 update
Ratings and Reviews
I'm not quite sure
Overall i love it, i dont really understand how to play it but maybe after a couple of times I'll be great :) 🍁 i hope u continue to update this game making it more challenging an more investment options, maybe even more cpu. Gameplay was alittle quick but i still liked it i earned money until the end an i invest 380 shares an lost everything i didnt know it was gonna end so quick 😂😂😂😂😭😪
Maybe I'm just blind...
...but I can't find any way to view my current cash on hand in this game. For a game about trading, knowing how much money you have not tied up in your stocks is important. I have the other game made by these people, which is practically the same, but that one show the cash.
NO UPDATES!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!
The developer will not keep the app up to date. 3 years since last update. Therefore it does NOT work with iOS 11. Apple should ban developers who abuse Apple’s platform to market their apps and then will not keep their apps up to date with new iOS.
- Infinite Software SIA
- 43.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Infinite Software
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.