By Tradovate LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trade futures commission-free from anywhere with Tradovate’s mobile app for iPhone. Perfect for active traders on-the-go, Tradovate’s mobile app connects to the world’s major futures exchanges and the cloud-based platform fully integrates with Tradovate’s desktop and web applications, providing a seamless trading experience across devices.
Tradovate’s powerful mobile app includes:
- Quotes - With reliable global market connectivity and fast, accurate price information, traders can readily depend on Tradovate’s real-time data for a precise assessment of current markets. Traders can keep track of markets how they want by creating customized watchlists in the quote board.
- Charts - Tradovate’s modern-design charts allow traders to clearly see what is happening in the market, rapidly analyze the data, and act swiftly. Traders can easily create charts that can be customized to preference through a host of styles, including customizable alerts. Utilize a broad set of technical indicators and studies, and enjoy the flexibility of directly executing trades from charts which clearly organize reliable and targeted information.
- DOM - Designed for speed and ease of use, active traders can quickly analyze price information in the exchange order book at-a-glance and quickly place, change, and manage orders and real-time positions.
- Orders and Positions - See all order activity and account positions at a glance.
- Alerts - Set real-time alerts by price, account, and position to take charge of key information.
- Chat - Need assistance on-the-go? With direct chat to Tradovate’s customer support and trade desk, live help is just a chat away.
- News & Research - Stay on top of what is happening in the the markets with real-time news and research on multiple futures and commodities markets.
- Account Management - Complete insight into multi-currency account balance, profit & loss activity, and margin usage. Switch between accounts, update market data access, and change account information with ease.
- Real-time Simulated Trading - Practice trading and experiment with different strategies in a real-time, risk-free simulated trading environment.
Download Tradovate’s mobile app for iPhone today and experience futures trading made seamless!
Futures and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Investors should understand the risks involved in trading and carefully consider whether such trading is suitable in light of their financial circumstances and resources. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
What's New in Version 0.9.160729
Typing in text will filter the Orders Module List
Orders Module can save filtered orders views to be recalled
Enable and disable sounds for alerts and order notifications under Application Settings
Mobile devices display currently selected account on login. Account can be changed in Application Settings.
Demo Users can signup / sign-in with Google+ or Facebook Accounts. A user name and password must be setup when opening a Live account
Lines on charts can be drawn as a ray to extend off the chart
Good but buggy.
I trade for a living & at that quite often. That's why when I found this product I was so happy, the fee structure is perfect, especially for someone that day trades or scalps. The fills are always good w/ market orders even in times of vol. The charting software is really nice too (fibs, volume histograms, pivots, custom range bars, ect) customer support is always super helpful when you need them.
That was the pros, now the cons.
REALLY buggy, in very dangerous ways when trading futures. (Locked white screens, making it impossible to enter any type of order until you restart the program) *download version
Charts frequently glitch out too, blank out for an inordinate amount of time then comeback after some button mashing.
All and all I love the pay structure & the software overall, they just need to workout some bugs. And considering this only launched last May, bound to have a bug or two.