Ask Money Questions Directly from Registered Investment Advisors for a Flat One-time Fee, Zero Contracts and No Commitments.
Simply Tap to Request an Advisor
- Get answers to all your financial questions by asking an advisor directly.
- Ask about anything, like investment planning, taxes, FICO credit scores, loans, 401k management, or asset allocation.
- Have a specific trade in mind? Get an advisor opinion by including the trade information in the request.
- Ask about any investment including stocks, bonds, ETFs, options, annuities, cryptocurrency, and more!
- Advisor responses go straight to your in-app history!
- Pay a typical price of $5-$20 per question.
Zero Contracts, No Commitments
- Ask questions without forming any client-advisor relationships.
- Only pay once per question, no long-term fees or commissions.
SEC Registered Investment Advisors
- All advisers are registered with the SEC as investment advisor representatives (IARs), a requirement to answer paid financial questions.
- Tap “SEC Advisor Info” in the advisor’s credentials page to be taken to their SEC Adviser web page in the Investment Adviser Public Disclosure database.
- Get financial planning advice, portfolio optimization, options strategies, and other personal finance help like 401k management, (Roth) IRA info, saving techniques, or tax recommendations.
- Learning how to invest or trade? Ask an advisor for help.
Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down
- If relevant to the request made an advisor’s response will include “Thumbs Up” (Good Idea) or “Thumbs Down” (Bad Idea).
- For requests with specific trade info included, advisors will always include this in their response.
Know when to Buy and Sell
- Technical advisors can tell you the best price and time to buy in or sell a position.
- Any security can be analyzed with technical analysis.
Choose Advisors that Best Suit You
- Different advisor specialties include cash planning, insurance, stocks, futures, bonds, ETFs, cryptos, tax, 401k’s, or fundamental and technical analysis.
- Need an entering or exiting strategy? Ask an advisor specialized in that area, such as chart patterns.
Set a Response Time
- Set a required response time anywhere from 1 minute to 24 hours, depending on the time sensitivity of your question.
- Day trading? Set a lower response time to make sure you receive an answer quickly.
- Just asking a general question? Buying and holding? Set a longer response time to give the advisor adequate time to research your question.
- Don’t get charged if the advisor fails to respond in time!
Get Free Credit with Refer a Friend!
- For every person who signs up on Tradvice with your referral code, you both get $5 in-app credit.
- Share via Facebook, Messenger, Email, and Text.
- Use your credit towards your next request, from stocks to cryptocurrencies, to taxes and student loans and more.
Sign Up as One of Two Types of Accounts:
- Ask Financial Questions.
- Like an advisor? Add them to your favorites and they can send you messages directly.
- For registered investment advisors.
- Send trade notifications directly to favorite investors.
Tradvice is not a registered investment advisor and does not offer investment advice. Rather, Tradvice is a technology platform clearing-house service where members of the public may connect with registered investment advisors, their investment advisor representatives, and non registered advisors who are listed in the application's directory (collectively "advisors").
No client relationship; no privilege. By answering questions, advisors do not intend to form, and do not form an advisor-client, accountant-client, attorney-client, or any other direct privileged or professional relationship with any user of the application. Please keep in mind that laws, regulations, other governing authorities, standards, practices and procedures that apply to your particular question may differ depending on your location.
- UI changes
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Use
Tradvice is a great app. It's easy to use, and great if you're just beginning to trade, or if you just don't feel like spending money on private advisors. Definitely would recommend!
I requested advice from an advisor on Tradvice. I explained my financial situation and he gave me great advice and points I had not considered. This app is great for anybody looking to start trading, but doesn’t quite know where to start.
Great for me to have this resource. As an engineer I can speak first hand to the benefits of being able to consult a professional cheaply and easily for helping to pick good investments. Keep it up!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.