Connect to your WiFire enabled grill & the worldwide Traeger community. Traeger on.
• WiFIRE® Control: Change the grill temperature, set custom cook cycles, and monitor internal meat temperatures, all through the app at home or across town. (This feature is only compatible with Timberline grill models)
• Recipes: Access hundreds of tried-and-true wood-fired recipes for everything from a summer BBQ to a Thanksgiving feast.
• Go Social: Show off your smoking skills, and get ideas for your next wood-fired cookout, through our Smoke & Tell community. Use #TraegerGrills to be featured.
• Shop: Order pellets, sauces, accessories, and everything the Traeger website has to offer, right from the app.
• Fixed a bug that was preventing some users from connecting their WiFIRE grill.
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
We’re always looking for ways to improve our app. If you’re loving what you’re using, or have a suggestion of what we could do better, make sure to leave a review.
Ratings and Reviews
I have a linksys mesh WiFi system. My brand new grill will not connect. I’ve tried everything.
The App should be aimed towards hard core grilling basic functions, not trying to sell me on spending more when I just dropped $2k on a new grill. The advertising is an insult.
Needs Basic Redesign
How do you get to the home screen on iPhone X? Swipe up, right? Well, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve put the smoker in “Keep Warm” mode or turned off SuperSmoke when navigating home and not discovered it. MOVE THOSE BUTTONS FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN!
Then, there’s recipe search: scroll through results, and see if there are more results at the top of the list? Don’t scroll up too high—oops! Search canceled!
On an otherwise great app, these basic UI issues are inexcusable!
What happened to updating the recipes
I loved that new recipes showed up weekly. Now I haven’t seen a new one in months. What the heck?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.