By PixelCUBE Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play as a Cheeko the Chicken that's stranded on a busy street with tons of oncoming traffic! Dodge the vehicles as they rush towards and keep playing to unlock new vehicles and power ups!
- 28 Unique Vehicles!
- 6 Power Ups!
- 3 Unique Bosses!
- Dynamic Day/Night themes!
- GameCenter achievements!
- GameCenter leaderboards!
- Retina Graphics!
- Unlockable vehicles and power ups!
- Custom soundtrack!
- Fun and simple graphics!
What's New in Version 1.2
- Daily Gift for playing Traffic Dodge!
- New vehicles!
- New Traffic Cone Epic Pack with 125,000 cones!
- New Game Center achievements!
- Small "3,2,1" countdown before the game starts!
- Automatic mini "tutorial" when you start the game!
- Slight change to the Game Over screen.
- Changed "More Games" screen.
- Easier tutorial.
- Major lag that would happen when you got a Game Center achievement while in the middle of a game.
- Wrong sound would play for non-helicopter bosses.
- Unable to listen to your own music when starting the app.
- No sound for the new vehicles in v1.1.
- Lives showing incorrect amount after you reach 4 lives.
- Cars coming in all 3 lanes if you quickly paused it after a boss.
- Lives showing incorrect amount if you get killed by a boss.
Follow us on Facebook for a chance to win an iTunes Gift Card!
Review #15: The End.
I look back at my other 14 reviews of this game and wonder, "Why did I ever support this game?" it's just unoriginal, boring, and they probably never put any effort in making it fun. At one point the game was fun, but after unlocking all the achievements, cars, and power ups, there hasn't been an update for a good 4 weeks. It is now boring, and I haven't played the game in 3 weeks. So this is it, I asked for a update for many weeks and it never came nor do I think it will ever come. I am getting sick of this game taking up space on my iPod, so therefore, it is going to be deleted. This will be the last review I will ever write about this game. So in conclusion, this went from one of the best games in the app store (my opinion), down to the bottom of the list with games like sound effect apps or those stupid talking animal apps. Good luck with future apps and hope they turn out to be great ones!
Nothing fancy, but it's addictive!
Quick, simple game--it's actually very enjoyable even though not much is happening. "Level-uping" isn't too exciting, as it takes a relatively long time to get "new" things, and even then it's mostly just new cars to see on the road. But every time my game ends, I find it very difficult not to immediately restart and try again to beat my high score.
Glad I got this free because I sure wouldn't have paid for it. Very bland graphics with no personality, the dodge left and right "gameplay" is waaaay too simplistic and just flat out boring. Get this if you're easily amused and depth and replay value aren't high on your list of bullet points for what makes a good app. A game can be simple but brilliant and loaded with challenge (see Tiny Wings), but this is just flat out lazy and is the sort of title which only contributes to the app store's already bloated heap of shovelware to be avoided.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 04, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PixelCUBE Studios
- © 2011 PixelCUBE Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Starter Traffic Cone Pack$0.99
- Value Traffic Cone Pack$3.99
- Premium Traffic Cone Pack$6.99
- Ultimate Traffic Cone Pack$13.99
- Epic Traffic Cone Pack$24.99