The Traffic application will always find the best route for your journey throughout Austria: by public transport, by bike, by foot or by car.
Based on Verkehrsauskunft Österreich (VAO) / the Austrian Traffic Information System (VAO) the whole traffic scene is covered – social, sustainable, efficient, cooperative.
The application uses up-to-date information at all times and shows an image of the current traffic situation and traffic cams beside road construction sites, congestion, delays, route diversions and modifications within the transport system. Information is introduced in the routing process and provides you with up-to-date transport links to your request.
- Comparison of journey times: The App journey planner enables you to directly compare the different connections and modes of transport .
- Area map: The area map shows you all stops in your area. Detailed information on the stops can be accessed directly via the map.
- Departure monitor: In real time, the departure monitor shows you all lines departing from a given stop.
- Route/stop sequence: All interim stops, incl. departure times, are displayed between your starting point and destination.
- At a glance, the map’s mobility radar shows you accessibility via public transport from any given point.
- Favourites: Save your personal point of departure and routes as favourites
In the settings, you can now choose whether you want to start the app by default with the route information or the monitor.
The app now responds to changed font size settings.
iPhone X optimization
We also have fixed small bugs you hopefully did not even notice.
- ASFINAG Maut-Service GmbH
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 VAO GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.