By Soner Kara
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Traffic Racer is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. Drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. Try to be one of the fastest drivers in the global leaderboards.
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Smooth and realistic car handling
- 35+ different cars to choose from
- 5 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy, rainy and city night
- 5 game modes: Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial, Police Chase and Free Ride
- Basic customization through paint and wheels
- Over 15 different models for traffic
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- iOS 7 MFi controller support
- Rich language support
- Tilt or Touch to steer
- Touch gas button to accelarate
- Touch brake button to slow down
- The faster you go the more scores you get
- When driving over 100 kmh, overtake cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra score and cash
The game will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Added 3 new cars
- Graphical updates to some car models
- Bug fixes and improvements
Very Awesome 👍🏼😎🎉
Of course it wouldn't be a review without people complaining. 🙄😏😆 the game is pretty great. With this game, it doesn't necessarily mean you HAVE to spend money. You can do a little something called EARNING it to buy cars and different places to drive around in. Yes it does take a while, but worth it, for me anyway. This is just my opinion. I just find it funny there are that many people who love to complain about something & can't please them no matter what 🙃
This is a good time waster, with nicely modeled cars and simple, yet addictive gameplay. It's perfect for something to mess around with every now and then, but it's a pay-to-win if you want all the cars and the police game mode. Car prices start out reasonably low, but then become outrageously high. Weeks of grinding wouldn't get you close to the fastest car. I know why he's using this pricing method, but if you're a completionist: don't waste your time and money here.
Two stars for ok game play and graphics. The main drag about this game is that it takes forever to buy better cars. I've played this game off and on since it first hit the App Store and have only earned a couple hundred thousand. Sound like a lot? It's not in this game. A freaking police cruiser costs just under half a million at 415k! It's a time waster but no longer in a good way when you see all the time gets you nowhere! The developers obviously want people to get tired of trying to earn money and spend real money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 08, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 80.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Soner Kara
- © 2012 Soner Kara
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 40,000 Cash$2.99
- 80,000 Cash$4.99
- 300,000 Cash$14.99
- Cash Doubler$6.99
- 650,000 Cash$29.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Premium Car$13.99
- 10000 Cash$0.99
- 22,500 Cash$1.99