By Soner Kara
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Traffic Racer is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. Drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. Try to be one of the fastest drivers in the global leaderboards.
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Smooth and realistic car handling
- 35+ different cars to choose from
- 5 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy, rainy and city night
- 5 game modes: Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial, Police Chase and Free Ride
- Basic customization through paint and wheels
- Over 15 different models for traffic
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- iOS 7 MFi controller support
- Rich language support
- Tilt or Touch to steer
- Touch gas button to accelarate
- Touch brake button to slow down
- The faster you go the more scores you get
- When driving over 100 kmh, overtake cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra score and cash
The game will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Fixed a crash issue on iOS 7.x devices
- Added a new location
- Added 2 new cars
- Bug fixes and improvements
Good but a few issues
It's a great game and is very addictive I give it 5 stars since I have only one problem: so I can be driving at 140 and suddenly, without warning, a car right as I'm about to pass it changes in to my lane and I don't have time to react, and they don't use a directional UNTIL they are already changing lanes, SOME DONT EVEN USE ONE THEY JUST RIDE ON OVER, all I'm trying to say is, let the A.I. Give a warning before changing lanes so I know to slow my speed for a better reaction time.
Fun game, but...
I’ve had this game for several years now but didn’t play it for quite a while. I picked it back up during a recent trip to kill time on the plane. While I totally understand and expect advertising in free apps, I was thoroughly disappointed that some of these ads pop up right in the middle of a game obscuring a significant amount of visual space and interfering with the experience.
I’m more than happy to accommodate ads so that the developer can make their money. Their work and creativity deserves reward, but to ruin the experience makes the app a bad experience now, so I’ll be deleting the app.
My Favorite Game On My Phone
I love this game more than any other on my phone. It is a wonderful way to pass time while in a doctor's waiting room or while your friend finishes trying on shoes – or avoiding work at home that you know still has to get done! I miss the replays which were taken away about a year ago but I continue to highly recommended this – you will have literally hours and hours of fun with it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Soner Kara
- © 2012 Soner Kara
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 40,000 Cash$2.99
- 80,000 Cash$4.99
- 300,000 Cash$14.99
- Cash Doubler$6.99
- 650,000 Cash$29.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Premium Car$13.99
- Starter Kit$5.99
- 10000 Cash$0.99
- 1,500,000 Cash$59.99