By Soner Kara
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Traffic Racer is a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing. Drive your car through highway traffic, earn cash, upgrade your car and buy new ones. Try to be one of the fastest drivers in the global leaderboards.
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Smooth and realistic car handling
- 27 different cars to choose from
- 4 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy and city night
- 5 game modes: Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial, Police Chase and Free Ride
- Basic customization through paint and wheels
- Over 15 different models for traffic
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- iOS 7 MFi controller support
- Rich language support
- Tilt or Touch to steer
- Touch gas button to accelarate
- Touch brake button to slow down
- The faster you go the more scores you get
- When driving over 100 kmh, overtake cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra score and cash
The game will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
What's New in Version 2.0
- As a police you have to capture the suspects
- Try to beat the scores in the new Police Chase Leaderboard
- 3 new cars including a super-sport
- Traffic is now slightly faster and can change their speed dynamically
- Now there is the option for left-handed traffic in two-way mode
- Ambulance siren no longer distracts the traffic, but you can use the horn instead
- Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Swedish language support
- Fixed performance problems on iPhone 6 devices
- Improved the road texture in the city night
- Lots of other fixes and improvements
I give it five star because its a five star worthy game...
Hello great day? I know mine has been and i want you to have a great day because this game is absulutly amazing i think this is the best game by far now lets get out of how good this game is now there is a slightly issue im the game with the racing i dont know its every mode but i know its in both of the endless modes lets cut to the chase, When ever you say your going really fast and you turn and u hit tires with another car and you basicly get destroyed so theres only that small issue so when your driving and going at least like 155 and you turn and a car is right next to you and you touch it barley you die or whatevet it does buy it is very annoying and i really thing you should change it that would make they game so much better otherwise i love this game and that is saying somthing i normaly would get a game and 2 mins i delete it because it loses intrest so fast and this is different this is well featured i love the cars its just a great game i have been look for a game like this and most car racing are like your cars are horrible featured or the road is like a solid green and its just annoying but this is a really enjoyable game no cursing bad content so it is even safe for like a 5 year old so thank you for making a game where you enjoy the game and it doesn't lose interest in a min so thank you and have a great thanks giving!🍗🍖🍛🍕🍻🍷🍴🍰🍦
this game lets me live out my wildest fantasies...
Okay, so I was bored to death one day (English class, finished my work and abt to commit suicide from boredom) when I found this app. I downloaded it, and started playing. As soon as I passed ky first car I thought "Wow, this is great for taking out road rage on!" Then as I progressed, I started to take it totally out of context. I WAS the driver, on a suicidal high speed run down a massive four lane higway, my passengers screaming as I slammed my foot to the floor, overtaking car after car at unsafe speeds, weaving through traffic, barely missing semi-trucks and DHL vans, but hey, I was doing what I always wanted to on the highway, but this time the police were non-existant for some reason, and I can't drive 55! Soon, my friend wondered what game I was playing, so I showed him. He quickly did the same thing I did (he dreams of Fast and Furious) and quickly downloaded the game, we may be only two people, but together, we shall drive recklessly and rack up massive high scores in pursuit of fulfilling our fantasies, convienently with a respawn button for when that fricking sem-truck gets a little too close, or when we smash into an ambulance that got in our way. Road warriors, unite!
MAKE MORE REALISTIC BY ADDING REDLIGHTS
I like this game because your a car that's driving through traffic which makes it fun and addicting game. I cannot give it quite a 5 star because the game is a bit too simple and I wish it was a bit more realistic such as the road actually being slippery in the snowy road. They did add a police chase mode but I wish the police car was cheaper because there's No point in adding the mode when players can't even play it because it's so expensive(unless you spend money). A few more things, I also wish there was a red light in city night making it more realistic and the others cars in the right and left moving at the intersection when it is red for the player. Also I wish you can turn on your blinker when changing lanes. These are just my suggestions for the next update. Great game though!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 72.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Soner Kara
- © 2012 Soner Kara
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 40,000 Cash$2.99
- 80,000 Cash$4.99
- 300,000 Cash$14.99
- Cash Doubler$6.99
- 650,000 Cash$29.99
- 10000 Cash$0.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
- 22,500 Cash$1.99