By Soner Kara
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Another masterpiece from the creators of Traffic Racer. This time, you are behind the wheels of a motorbike in a much more detailed gaming experience, but also retaining the old school fun and simplicity.
Traffic Rider takes the endless racing genre to a whole new level by adding a full career mode, first person view perspective, better graphics and real life recorded bike sounds. The essence of smooth arcade racing is still there but in the shell of the next generation. Ride your bike in the endless highway roads overtaking the traffic, upgrade and buy new bikes to beat the missions in career mode.
Now it is time to hit the roads with a motorcycle!
- First person camera view
- 26 motorbikes to choose from
- Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
- Detailed environments with day and night variations
- Career mode with 70+ missions
- Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
- Support for 18 languages
- The faster you ride, the more scores you get
- When driving over 100 kmh, overtake traffic cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way gives extra score and cash
- Do wheelies to get extra score and cash
*** No Timers, No Fuel *** Just pure endless fun!
Traffic Rider will be updated regularly with your suggestions. Don't forget to leave a review with your feedback.
What's New in Version 1.3
THE SPEED OF SOUND
- Added 2 more bikes faster than ever!
- Added 10 advanced missions
CAN'T PASS A MISSION?
- Added "skip mission" feature to keep you going
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Not bad for a motorcycle game
Overall this is one of the best motorcycle games out there very addicting, fun, and challenging as you go up in the missions.
Also, I do not buy bikes because it's available only when I know it is necessary so far I kept my stock ZX750 with no upgrades all the way up to mission 30 and maybe 31 by tomorrow.
Now I have enough money to buy my next bike in level 30.
The game is pretty good, but theres a few things to change. You could make it to where you earn a bit more in endless mode bacause i find that it takes a while to earn money. The other thing is who in their right mind would pay $20 just for the hyabusa its not worth that muc. At most id pay maybe $7 for it.
Fantastic game, super fun. Pull it out every time I have nothing else to do or when I just feel like playing. My one complaint is the monotony of it. Same roads, same cars. As much variety as can be given to those aspects should be given through and through. Other than that though, awesome game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 24, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 244 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Soner Kara
- © 2015 Soner Kara
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20,000 cash$1.99
- Starter Kit$6.99
- 60,000 cash$4.99
- 20 gold$1.99
- Cash Promotion$4.99
- Double Cash$4.99
- ZZF 1400$9.99
- 250,000 cash$19.99
- GSR 1300$19.99