Another masterpiece from the creators of Traffic Racer. This time, you are behind the wheels of a motorbike in a much more detailed gaming experience, but also retaining the old school fun and simplicity.
Traffic Rider takes the endless racing genre to a whole new level by adding a full career mode, first person view perspective, better graphics and real life recorded bike sounds. The essence of smooth arcade racing is still there but in the shell of the next generation. Ride your bike in the endless highway roads overtaking the traffic, upgrade and buy new bikes to beat the missions in career mode.
Now it is time to hit the roads with a motorcycle!
- First person camera view
- 29 motorbikes to choose from
- Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
- Detailed environments with day and night variations
- Career mode with 70+ missions
- Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
- Support for 18 languages
- The faster you ride, the more scores you get
- When driving over 100 kmh, overtake traffic cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way gives extra score and cash
- Do wheelies to get extra score and cash
*** No Timers, No Fuel *** Just pure endless fun!
Traffic Rider will be updated regularly with your suggestions. Don't forget to leave a review with your feedback.
- Customize your bike with 30+ stickers!
- Added 3 new motorbikes
- App size reduced by 25%
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Are you ready to rule the roads with your motorbike?
I love this game. one of the only games i play on my phone for it’s good gameplay and for its ability to pull up quickly and start a game. i think the mechanics are good for an app and the game is somewhat realistic. it’s truly addicting and a blessing considering it’s free!
One that note i would also like to point an idea... what if they’re can be additions to the game? for example let’s say instead of going straight the map has turn and dips and climbs to further improve longer play time. And possibly create a race mode? (adding multiplayer and ai for users to race with) and also enhanced shifting graphics to simulate real life a little bit more?
side note: if what’s above can be achieved i would totally expect and would not mind paying 5-10 bucks for the game!!
First up, this is one of prettiest bike games around. Physics and touch-response may not be the best, but it’s far from unplayable. The ramp-up in difficulty between missions can get insane, but it’s completely understandable - either you grind slowly, or spend real money to buy upgrades or a better bike.
Compliments aside, this 2-star rating reflects my overall experience of the game, hugely marred by the incessant ads, many of which gives you the illusion of skipping them after 5 seconds, but in reality, doesn’t kick in until the 8th or 10th second. This results in a start-stop-start-stop gameplay which is extremely frustrating.
Such a pity the monetisation design is still so primitive. I’ve had this game since 2016; guess it’s time to reclaim space on my iPad.
- Soner Kara
- 230.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Soner Kara
- In-App Purchases
- 20,000 cash $1.99
- Starter Kit $6.99
- Key $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.