By Matt DiDomenico
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ever want to make a trail? Not a trail that constantly tracks you and creates a complicated map full of information you don't want, but a simple trail of points that you are in complete control over? Then look no further, because that's exactly what Trail Maker can do!
- Use your device's GPS to create a trail while you walk it.
- Complete longitude/latitude control.
- Ability to add pictures - before and after marking a point
- Convenient sharing options, including PDF, Google Earth KML, native file output, bulk image export, and printing.
Make a tour route and share it with your guests! Keep track of which maple trees you tap! Whether you want to quickly jot down a series of points, or create a beautiful trail complete with pictures, Trail Maker is the app for you.
What's New in Version 1.3.8
- Fix a bug that would cause trails with : or / in their name to not export correctly
- Bug fixes
- Requires iOS 8
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 1.3.8
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Matthew DiDomenico
- © 2013 Matt DiDomenico
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99