Ever want to make a trail? Not a trail that constantly tracks you and creates a complicated map full of information you don't want, but a simple trail of points that you are in complete control over? Then look no further, because that's exactly what Trail Maker can do!
- Use your device's GPS to create a trail while you walk it.
- Complete longitude/latitude control.
- Ability to add pictures - before and after marking a point
- Convenient sharing options, including PDF, Google Earth KML, native file output, bulk image export, and printing.
Make a tour route and share it with your guests! Keep track of which maple trees you tap! Whether you want to quickly jot down a series of points, or create a beautiful trail complete with pictures, Trail Maker is the app for you.
- Fix a bug that would cause trails with : or / in their name to not export correctly
- Bug fixes
- Requires iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
It would be nice if this app did ‘auto’ tracking whereby it took a reading on its own after a certain amount of time or steps. Having to constantly open it and tell it to record a position is a pain. When i want to record something i want to do it in the background while i enjoy that thing i am currently doing and not constantly logging in to update an app that so obviously could be automatic.
Doesn’t make trails!
Will mark a location when you ask it to, then draw straight lines between marked locations. That’s all it does. I can’t think of any real use for it. Certainly useless for making maps of trails.
Only marks one point
Tried to map out a trail...but all I got was repeated entry of one gps point, so it was useless- and no easy help site to see what the problem is
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.