Trailforks - Mountain Bike Map
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Trailforks is a mountain bike trail database with over 80,000 trails. Users can contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data. Built by and fully integrated with the worlds largest mtn bike website, Pinkbike.com
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the http://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
- The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, including thousands of biking related POI's
- Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
- See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
- Record your GPS location during ride creating a track
- Display trail & route elevation profiles and 'scrub' along them to see the location on the map
- View local routes that local bikers have created
- View trail ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
- Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
- Sync and view your saved 'Ride Plans' from http://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
- Follow race course routes including colored stages and checkpoints
- Lookup region & trail info including routes, photos, videos & more
- Use your phone’s compass to orientate the map in the direction you’re facing
- View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
- Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
- Support the areas you ride, by donating 'Trail Karma'
- View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
- View trails on map color coded by popularity
- Mountain biking heatmap!
- View custom worldwide topo maps designed for mountain biking with contours
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.17
Bug & performance fixes
I love this app. I do have one problem with it though that it keeps telling me it’s corrupted and I have to delete it and reinstall it.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 61.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Fireroad Holdings Inc
- © 2015 Pinkbike.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.