By Berbie Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Your goals — this way please.
Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Or would you like to know how far you must run to burn that 1000 calories? Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you're looking for.
TrailRunner mini is based on the openStreetMap project. Manage routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
- Search for your current location or any streets and sites to plan your routes.
- Create and modify routes using the easy route planner
- Create new routes with ways suitable for the planned activity
- Modify the planned route to match your target distance, profile or amount of burned calories
- Import GPX, KML or Garmin TCX files from your iPhone, GPS device or a community portal
- View mile markers along a routes course
- Automatically download elevation data
- Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile
- Name, rate, flag, comment and colorize collected routes
- Calculate the approximate calories burned for a given route and sport activity
- Send Routes created in TrailRunner mini to your iPhone and track the course
- Use RaceBunny in offline mode by loading all route details in advance
- Export routes as GPX files to share and follow
** About the author
TrailRunner mini is being developed by a single person (me, berbie). And as we all are connected over the net, I am almost located where you are! So feel free to use application feedback to directly contact me about your questions, problems and suggestions. Help me to further improve the usefulness of TrailRunner mini.
By purchasing TrailRunner mini, you're not just spending money for an app:
1) You do sports to keep you healthy and fit, otherwise you won't be reading this.
2) You support an individual developer, not a multimillion global company.
3) You sponsor a rainforest protection project, because every 10th net sale of TrailRunner mini directly goes into such a project.
4) You'll sustainably enjoy fresh air that is being produced by the unmolested rainforest and being blown by the winds – over the sea – right to your nose.
5) You make me happy, I hope I can make you too and nature may give us a reward.
Thanks to everybody who has bought a license for TrailRunner mini.
What's New in Version 2.1.229
Fixed: updated minimum system requirements.
Fixed: italian translations
Fixed: date formatting issue
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 03, 2014
- Version: 2.1.229
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Wolfgang Berberich
- © Berbie Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor