Record all your outdoor activities be it hiking, jogging, cycling, or canoeing, and observe real-time statistics on your Apple Watch.
Trails records and displays your geo coordinates along with comprehensive statistics including duration, distance, altitude, ascent/descent, speed, pace, step count (iPhone 5S and newer), and many more. Capture photos, mark waypoints and create segments along your path to complete your recording. No login required, no automatic uploads or data sharing, no ads!
Import tracks from GPX files, let Trails guide you along imported or self-recorded tracks and see your progress along the way. Topographic maps display elevation lines, ski slopes, lifts, and other relevant landscape information. Get Trails Pro to unlock imports, routing, offline topographic maps, and more.
◉ Your Logbook
• Dashboard: View and filter activity summaries across multiple tracks
• Tags: Organize and filter your tracks
• Track analysis: Compare any two graphable statistics in zoomable, interactive graphs
• Heatmaps: Spot peaks at a glance
• Editing: Split and cut segments, insert waypoints
◉ Apple Watch Support
• Start and stop recordings, see live statistics, track your active energy & heart rate
• Apple Watch Series 2: Record GPS tracks without your phone
◉ Tightly Integrated
• Health & Activity app: Save track summaries to your Health database
• Today Widget: Start/stop recordings & see live statistics
• Siri: Start, stop, and resume recordings
• Spotlight (system search): Find existing tracks, waypoints and photos, or start recording from Spotlight
• 3D Touch on the homescreen: Access your last track or start recording immediately
• Bluetooth accessories: Pair external heart rate monitors and bike computers (cycling speed & cadence)
◉ Privacy-Focussed Sharing
• Wi-Fi sharing: View your tracks on a bigger screen without uploading them to the internet
• Export: Share tracks as GPX files, upload them directly to supported services, or create a weblink via Trails.io (see https://trails.io/s/2xal4g/ for an example)
• No login required, no automatic uploads or data sharing, no ads
◉ Trails Pro Features
• GPX file import via AirDrop, email attachment, weblink, or file provider extension (e.g., iCloud Drive or Dropbox)
• Offline topographic maps in various styles (powered by the OpenStreetMap community)
• Routing: Follow a track or a set of waypoints
• Unlimited recordings: Record as many tracks as your device can store
• Alerts: Audible alerts remind you in configurable intervals and read out one or more statistics
You can try out all other features and keep up to five tracks without Trails Pro. Record more tracks by deleting older recordings.
Trails Pro is available as a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription via in-app purchase. The subscription is non-recurring: It will end automatically after 3, 6, or 12 months respectively. No automatic re-billing, no hidden fees.
If you have any question about Trails, please don't hesitate to ask us! (email@example.com)
Trails supports recording your location in the background. Please understand that continued use of location services can decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice and Easy to use
2018 Been using Trails regularly for about three years now and find it incredibly useful whether when riding my bike for exercise, horseback riding, to review performance when sailing, to keep track of long road trips or even recording a boat sea trial.
Has all the features needed and very reliable.
I have only installed this app recently and used it a couple of times while horseback riding
Works great, stable, good features
Only gripe is that it cannot be installed on my iPad to view tracks. This is the first time I come across an app which simply doesn't show up in the App Store on my iPad whether by searching, looking at purchased apps (both iPhone or iPad only). Even when searching using publishers name../. Too bad it would be nice to review a ride on a big screen
Said $2.99 for 6 months and charged me $7.99!! Grr
Hike bike ski
Have been using this site nice it came out. I love it but recently cannot login not get to trails.io. I hope they’re not out of business.
- iosphere GmbH
- 77 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Kölsch, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 iosphere GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Trails Pro for one year $4.99
- Trails Pro for 3 months $1.99
- Trails Pro for 6 months $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.