Conduct and control the tracks, manage movement and watch your rail network grow. You’ll need nerves of steel and snappy strategy to keep the chaos under control. Be on high-alert for explosive crashes, near-misses and split second situations..
Adventure across new terrain and connect the wonders of the European continent. Your trains will be barreling across the canals of Amsterdam, zooming around the Arc De Triomphe in Paris and navigating the perilous peak of the Matterhorn.
Customise your trains to optimise your railway - use rocket boosters, star medallions and more to speed up your deliveries. It all counts when you’re growing the biggest railway in the world!
Check out the new Crash Test Mode for all your crashing, smashing pleasure. :)
"Incredibly good looking. Supremely satisfying." - Touch Arcade
"A brilliant mashup of genres that's wonderfully addictive." - Pocket Gamer
"So tactile and satisfying" - Penny Arcade
"A really well thought out puzzle game." - SlideToPlay
"Train Conductor is a work of art." Hittin Crits
+ Grow an expansive rail network across Europe
+ Connect 25 famous European landmarks
+ Collect unique track tiles and optimise for perfect rail efficiency
+ Complete daily objectives and wacky challenges
+ Select unique customisation options for your trains
+ Master the flow of trains running over the new curving track designs
+ Rain, hail or shine - enjoy the new dynamic weather system
+ Smash trains together with glee in the super fun Crash Test Mode
A calm winter white covers the European continent. Welcome to Winter.
- Sending a train to the wrong destination never felt so good. Track numbers will let you know when a train exits on the wrong track.
- Added a small reward for connecting a new port.
- New players get a completely overhauled introduction. It’s so much better, but you’ll have to trust us.
- Performance improvements on the map.
- Removed offensive video ads.
- It’s more obvious that you can’t build over clouds.
- Removed gameplay recording since it’s now a default part of iOS 11 - add the option to Command Center.
- Fixed; Trains won’t get stuck if they stop off screen.
- Fixed; You can’t crash trains in the Pause screen anymore.
- Fixed; iPhones won’t rotate into Portrait - since they’re not meant to!
- Fixed; It’s no longer possible to lose a second purchase. Yikes!
- Fixed; Taking a picture of your network works again.
- Fixed; Minor bugs in new tutorial.
Tweet us (@thevoxelagents) a picture of your rail network!
Want to see YOUR favorite bug fixed and featured in this list? So do we! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll see if we can squish it.
Ratings and Reviews
In Train Conductor World, managing the European Railway takes talent, fast instincts, and… courage? As you create rails to send trains on the right path, you’re rewarded for being risky. How many close calls are you willing to have before stopping a few trains? Each colorful stage boasts its own unique challenges—like Bruges, which has you tracing bridges over a busy canal. Balancing the locomotive lunacy is amazingly fun, but even failure results in satisfying crashes.
Great game overall
Ever since I bought the ad remover it’s now a real game now, unplayable without it. The progression is slow but reasonable and a lot of content to unlock. I love the track design game on the world map, I wish there is a way to rotate a piece though, like if you have 4 identical pieces you can transform them into 1 with rotated direction. Or better yet, you can combine pieces into fork tracks if you 2 sets of 4. The grinder system is a bit too random and you don’t feel like you are in control.
Also I have a small complain about the star system, it’s cool and challenging and offers tons of replayability but it has absolutely no reward whatsoever, should gives me a crate of appropriate rarity upon finishing a level with full star, some levels are really hard and require many tries but no reward in the end feels like a bummer.
All in all a great 5$ game that will kill lots of my time, the core game is very smooth and interesting, just need a bit tweaking on the reward system.
Took my money and gave me nothing
Dear the Voxel Agents,
Alright, until the something is done, whether by you guys or if this issue corrects itself I’m leaving this review at 1 star. The game is great and beautiful, but if you had a mom like mine that makes you have to make a request that she must approve before downloading anything, the DLC is iffy. What happened was the game prompted me that a wooden track box pack was a dollar off, so I’m like, “Sure, why not?”. So my mom approved the request. Then nothing. The app took my money, but no mystery boxes or tracks showed up. I reset the app several times, but nothin. WHAT THE HELL?!!! Alright. The important part comes now. Either give my tracks or give me my money back. Or I’ll uninstall all your apps and probably if I’m really mad spoof 200,000 accounts and rate 1 star on this app with each of them.
Ok. I’m done ranting about my DLC issue. Great app other than that, and if you’re either an adult or a much luckier kid than me then go download this app!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- The Voxel Agents
- 147.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The Voxel Agents Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 12 Mystery Containers $1.99
- Pack of 8 Iron Track Tiles $3.99
- Pack of 12 Wooden Track Tiles $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.