Train Conductor World
By The Voxel Agents
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Conduct and control the tracks, manage movement and watch your rail network grow. You’ll need nerves of steel and snappy strategy to keep the chaos under control. Be on high-alert for explosive crashes, near-misses and split second situations..
Adventure across new terrain and connect the wonders of the European continent. Your trains will be barreling across the canals of Amsterdam, zooming around the Arc De Triomphe in Paris and navigating the perilous peak of the Matterhorn.
Customise your trains to optimise your railway - use rocket boosters, star medallions and more to speed up your deliveries. It all counts when you’re growing the biggest railway in the world!
Check out the new Crash Test Mode for all your crashing, smashing pleasure. :)
"Incredibly good looking. Supremely satisfying." - Touch Arcade
"A brilliant mashup of genres that's wonderfully addictive." - Pocket Gamer
"So tactile and satisfying" - Penny Arcade
"A really well thought out puzzle game." - SlideToPlay
"Train Conductor is a work of art." Hittin Crits
+ Grow an expansive rail network across Europe
+ Connect 25 famous European landmarks
+ Collect unique track tiles and optimise for perfect rail efficiency
+ Complete daily objectives and wacky challenges
+ Select unique customisation options for your trains
+ Master the flow of trains running over the new curving track designs
+ Rain, hail or shine - enjoy the new dynamic weather system
+ Smash trains together with glee in the super fun Crash Test Mode
What's New in Version 1.13.4
A calm winter white covers the European continent. Welcome to Winter.
- Sending a train to the wrong destination never felt so good. Track numbers will let you know when a train exits on the wrong track.
- Added a small reward for connecting a new port.
- New players get a completely overhauled introduction. It’s so much better, but you’ll have to trust us.
- Performance improvements on the map.
- Removed offensive video ads.
- It’s more obvious that you can’t build over clouds.
- Removed gameplay recording since it’s now a default part of iOS 11 - add the option to Command Center.
- Fixed; Trains won’t get stuck if they stop off screen.
- Fixed; You can’t crash trains in the Pause screen anymore.
- Fixed; iPhones won’t rotate into Portrait - since they’re not meant to!
- Fixed; It’s no longer possible to lose a second purchase. Yikes!
- Fixed; Taking a picture of your network works again.
- Fixed; Minor bugs in new tutorial.
Tweet us (@thevoxelagents) a picture of your rail network!
Want to see YOUR favorite bug fixed and featured in this list? So do we! Email email@example.com, and we’ll see if we can squish it.
Fun game which doesn't scale
I've enjoyed all the train conductor games. TC World is a promising game which does not scale. The individual train events are all across the board to the point of some requiring near simultaneous timing to complete. That is great fun & challenging.
The downside to those extreme challenges & timing is that some people, such as my father, who would enjoy the challenge of track laying, would never be able to do that. A "slow" mode, winnable by the more elderly would have many model railroad eras playing this game!
The true problem is that track segment delivery doesn't match the amount of time & effort you put into the game & the empire you create. I have thousands of unusable wooden tracks which I will never use. The tile trader is a waste of time making new track pieces. I would suggest iron tracks become the "given" track after some threshold, with the accompanying sprinkle of alloy tracks, and finally a mix of iron & alloy. This would make track laying much more fun.
Ps: add some way to make bridges (over pass) on land for high-lines to get over complex trackage & to create express routes!!!
Thanks for a great game!
i love the game , but i do t like the fact that hou have to buyou up to date looking trains
I love the game overall , but you should not have to buy trains . I think that should be something you can get through just playing the game. The train are kind of like the character in the game and you should not have to buy the characters in the game. It should be get by just playing the game, but overall i love this game
Game cheats, too many ads
This game is fun and challenging, but I can’t count the number of times that the game “spawns” a new train a second before another is set to arrive in the station.
The game does this to get you to undo these mistakes by watching an ad. Heck, it seems like no matter what, you are watching ads.
Other then the game cheating and the over abundance of ads, it’s fun but not something that I would put money into.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2017
- Version: 1.13.4
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Voxel Agents
- © 2017 The Voxel Agents Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 12 Mystery Containers$1.99
- Pack of 8 Iron Track Tiles$3.99
- Pack of 12 Wooden Track Tiles$1.99
- Pack of 8 Iron Track Tiles$3.99
- Remove ads and get one free Undo per round.$4.99
- Pack of 8 Iron Track Tiles$7.99
- Urban Rolling Stock$4.99
- Royal Aero Express$4.99
- Pack of 12 Alloy Mystery Containers$17.99
- Diesel Trains$4.99