Train Conductor World
By The Voxel Agents
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The cutest trains you’ll ever crash.
Conduct and control the tracks, manage movement and watch your rail network grow. You’ll need nerves of steel and snappy strategy to keep the chaos under control. Be on high-alert for explosive crashes, near-misses and split second situations..
Adventure across new terrain and connect the wonders of the European continent. Your trains will be barreling across the canals of Amsterdam, zooming around the Arc De Triomphe in Paris and navigating the perilous peak of the Matterhorn.
Customise your trains to optimise your railway - use rocket boosters, star medallions and more to speed up your deliveries. It all counts when you’re growing the biggest railway in the world!
Crash trains for fun in the new Crash Test Mode - for all your crashing, smashing pleasure. :)
"Incredibly good looking. Supremely satisfying." - Touch Arcade
"A brilliant mashup of genres that's wonderfully addictive." - Pocket Gamer
"So tactile and satisfying" - Penny Arcade
"A really well thought out puzzle game." - SlideToPlay
"Train Conductor is a work of art." Hittin Crits
+ 25 cities to unlock, each with a unique challenge
+ Explosive Crash Test Trains mode
+ Connect to famous European landmarks
+ Collect track tiles and expand your rail network
+ Daily objectives and wacky challenges
+ Unique customisation options for your trains
+ Awesome new curving track designs take the series to a new level
+ Dynamic weather system
What's New in Version 1.11.4
- Is it helpful if container packs are labelled with ‘Top Seller’ and ‘Best Value’? We’re running an experiment to find out! If it helps, we will enable it for everyone!
- Fixed: Less crashes due to advertiser networks being stupid.
- Fixed: Very rarely some players couldn't clear ports! Not any more! :)
- Fixed: London lamp lights sit nicely where they’re meant to.
- Fixed: No more losing access to Crash Test rounds after watching an ad! Infuriating no doubt!
Not Worth The Time Nor The Money
Just becomes faster and faster, full of p2w bs.
Response to Developer: it is P2W because of how the game is developed. As the player progresses further into the game, the games get harder, obviously. Soon enough, the game is at a point where the difficulty is beyond the human capability, and this is where in-app purchases come in. What is meant by "Pay 2 Win" in this context is that players can either not spend any money and end up not being able to progress any further, or they can "pay" for perks and powers that can allow them "2" infinitely progress and INDEFINITELY "win". Simple as that, copies the concept of millions of other games. Good day.
This is one of the few games on the app store where you don't pay-to-win. I ended up beating the game in about 2 months without spending any money. They also updated the game about month ago so that certain levels weren't as difficult to get a full 3 stars which I greatly appreciated.
Super fun, super cute game
Easy game play. Quick rounds. The trains get mad when you don't do it correctly. Great way to waste a few minutes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 1.11.4
- Size: 160 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Voxel Agents
- © 2017 The Voxel Agents Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 12 Mystery Containers$1.99
- Pack of 8 Iron Track Tiles$3.99
- Pack of 12 Wooden Track Tiles$1.99
- Pack of 8 Iron Track Tiles$3.99
- Pack of 8 Iron Track Tiles$7.99
- Remove ads and get one free Undo per round.$4.99
- Urban Style Kit$4.99
- Royal Aero Express Style Kit$4.99
- Diesel Train Style Kit$4.99
- Pack of 12 Alloy Mystery Containers$17.99