Train Driver 15 is the latest train simulator that will allow you to become the best train driver! Detailed maps, amazing trains, wonderful features will make you feel like driving a real train! Complete all the routes on time, by driving freight or people trains! You will be able to drive steam, diesel or electric locomotives! Get Train Driver 15 now, the best Train Simulator on the market!
- Realistic Locations (USA, Germany, France, Australia, Canada, etc...)
- Different trains to drive (steam, diesel, electric, freight, inter-city, subway)
- Open/Close Doors
- Animated people entering/exiting the train
- Custom weather conditions
- Amazing places: city, countryside, mountain, desert and snow
- Intuitive train controls
- Detailed Interiors
- Challenge your friends with online rankings
New maps and trains coming soon!
- bug fixing!
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly I would love to give it more then 2 stars, but...
1. And this is the real killer for me. There is an ad that pops up on the top of the screen after playing for a few minutes. Very annoying on my smaller screen but not completely mood killing. However, whenever touched, accidentally or else, it stops the game, you lose any current xp, and you have to restart the entire thing over. If not for this I would give it 3-4 stars.
2. I wish there were more controls. Damper, sander, throttle, break levers. - like when you are actually in the drivers seat. But on a cell phone that can be a lot of things to control.
3. Graphics/details... I know it's a cell phone game, and I don't expect much... but when the power lines go through the tracks. And there are more switches in 5 min of playing then there would ever be in an hour of really riding a train- not that I'm complaining about the number...- it would be nice if you could actually use them. The way it is it feels like I'm driving a model train in a garage that goes on a decorative loop without power going to the other 70% of the track.
Turn up the power!
Over all, i do love the XP idea of unlocking the trains! And in general it was pretty fun to play. At least until #1.
got 15 mins to kill?
this game is ok... The trains barely go over 80 mph, and that's just when carrying passengers. When you choose freight when the option pops up between people and freight, I personally suggest people if you want to go "fast." The freight missions allow you to a minimum 50 mph and under depending on your load. It doesn't even let you chose which tracks you want to turn on. If you really like adds and don't care to play the game you downloaded, then I suggest Train Driver 15. Every time i start or finish a mission an add pops up. Most of the time I can't even see the top of my screen while playing the game because of an add. Honestly don't waste your time on a game that needs lots of improvements. I love simulator games, but this one isn't worth the time.
Ok game could be better
The graphics are ok, it needs more realistic details like switching levers, speed reduce signs warnings, signs for blow the horn and when to lower the traffic stop levers, maybe also add more train traffic when in terminals like waiting for open line and making the rail switch, and also in the middle of the run could use a secondary passing line for incoming traffic on the same primary line, speed limits are not in accordance with engines really maximum speeds; controls could use some work making them a little more realistic more levers for speed, breaks emergency breaks, more camera angles,
- Alexandru Marusac
- 155.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ovilex Soft
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Trains $5.99
- Unlock Train 7 $0.99
- Unlock Train 14 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.