Train Timer – Live UK Train Times & Platform Info
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Train Timer is the perfect app for busy train users.
Now includes a Today extension, plus Apple Watch support!
Live UK Train Times & Platform Information from National Rail Enquiries
Unlike other train apps, it's designed to quickly show the information you need. No bells. No whistles.
Just open and it's all there. No selecting stations or scrolling through routes. Just what you need to know – FAST.
In a nutshell:
- Automatically displays the closest station and route direction to you - saving you time scrolling and selecting like other apps
- Minimal interface displays all the info you need – instantly
- Shows your next trains as well as departed ones
- Platform numbers, countdown to departure and arrival times
- Save multiple routes so you can store all your regular journeys
- Colour coded display so you can see status at a glance
Train Timer is designed for users who know their route and do not require a journey planning function.
IMPORTANT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
– Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the NEXT 2 HOURS.
– The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for PRE-PLANNED JOURNEYS OF ONE LEG PER ROUTE (you can add additional saved routes for journeys that require changes if you wish).
– The app requires a data connection to function. It's performance will be slower if this connection is weak, especially if your phone has 'connected' to a free wireless network (such of BT Openzone), but you have not paid for the service. This will affect ALL internet based apps and websites and we recommend in these circumstances you turn off your wireless and use your phone signal instead.
– You can use Train Timer for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
– Train Timer is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
VIRGIN TRAINS DO NOT RELEASE PLATFORM INFORMATION FOR LONDON EUSTON. FIRST GREAT WESTERN SUPPRESS PLATFORM INFORMATION FROM LONDON PADDINGTON UNTIL 10 MINS BEFORE DEPARTURE.
What's New in Version 1.5.12
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 10, 2017
- Version: 1.5.12
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Boluga Limited
- © 2016 Boluga Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiple routes$1.99