TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
Trusted Partner of:
IRONMAN, USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, Cannondale-Drapac, USTFCCCA, and others.
We’ve added some great efficiency upgrades with this release!
• Now you can go navigate directly to peaks, effort, and comments directly from each workout by tapping on the respective icon.
• By swiping the workout card to the left, you can quickly edit, comment, or delete.
• When swiping through the weekly snapshot, you can now easily get back to this week with the new “This Week” button.
We’ve also made several bug fixes with this release.
Ratings and Reviews
Training Peaks = success
I am an IRONMAN because of Training Peaks. Training Peaks was my guide during my first season as an age-group triathlete in which I competed in 5 triathlons—an Olympic distance, a half-IRONMAN, a full IRONMAN, and 2 sprints. Training Peaks has so many training plans available for any level of athlete, and the flexibility you get with the Premium edition to move sessions around as needed to fit your schedule worked so well for me. My “A” race in my first season was the Lake Placid IM. Three days before the race, I noticed my fatigue score was higher than it should be, so I took those days completely off. I was really nervous about doing so, wanting to get those last couple of taper-week sessions in, but I trusted the numbers and my training. On race day, according to my fitness score I was in perfect form. Turns out I was. I finished about 1.5 hours faster than I projected, and I felt really great at the finish. A few weeks later, I took 3rd in my age group in a sprint distance tri. A great way to finish my first season.
Training Peaks provided me the detailed plan I needed as well as the flexibility to work sessions into a demanding work and life schedule. I just had to bring the discipline, dedication and faith that the plan would help me achieve success. And it did.
As I begin my second season, I can’t even imagine being without Training Peaks. It is my daily guide to what I believe will be another successful season.
Great for Triathalon training
Training Peaks is a great app for training for Triathalons. I recently joined a Triathalon team which uses this app for workout schedules. I downloaded it in early October 2017 and I have been impressed ever since. Training peaks allows my coach to load my weekly workouts with notes and all I have to do is follow the plan. No thinking! I have a tomtom spark 3 activity tracker watch which uploads my workouts automatically into training peaks. Tomtom isn't as compatible as garmin but it works just fine when I use the editing mode. I used to rely on strava all the time to see my workouts, but now training peaks gives me way better information so I can analyze all my activities. I highly recommend training peaks.
Although there are some things that are better to do from a computer as well as things that are better to do from this app. I recommend both the app and access through a regular computer.
Totally professional app to track fitness
If you want to train like a pro athlete regardless of your current fitness level then this is the right app. If you're after something quicker and easier to use or that you can dip in and out of then a regular fitness tracker such as Under Armour or Nike+ is probably more for you.
I link with my Garmin and train with Carmichael Training Systems. My coach gets the data at the other end and has more software available to analyze my fitness in more detail. I'm not a pro athlete, but have always wanted to see how fit I could really get whilst still busting a hectic and demanding full time job and family life. This has really helped keep me honest throughout and understand how fatigue from every day life impacts my ability to train.
Great app - keep up the good work!!
- Peaksware, LLC
- 94 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription $19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.