By Peaksware, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
If enabled this app reads blood glucose data from the Health app. The blood glucose data is displayed on your Workout Details chart.
Trusted Partner of:
IRONMAN, USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, Cannondale-Drapac, USTFCCCA, and others.
What's New in Version 9.1.4
We've made adding comments to your workouts easier than ever. Tap on the new "add comment" button to easily communicate with your coach or to include additional details about your workout.
I like the functionality of the app. It is easy to have all workouts at your finger tips and it eliminates the need for paper notes.
I would give it five stars but...they do not allow you to create you own training plans even on the premium subscription. This makes no sense the app is supposed to sell functionality and time savings which is not complete without this. It forces you to pay a ridiculous price for some prebuilt workout which you have no idea what it will entail as you can’t view all of it.
Overall it is kind of pricey as well but mostly worth it.
Excellent Training Tool
Great tool for anyone looking to analyze your ride and keep track of your rides. Works perfectly with Strava. Their analysis tools really let you track your strengths and weaknesses making it easier to focus on what needs to be improved.
If you’re serious
If you’re serious about your training then this is it. Not jazzy but as technical as it gets and integrates with all the needed data sources.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 9.1.4
- Size: 68.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2017 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription$19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription$119.99