TrainingPeaks -Triathlon, Cycling, and Running App
By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
If enabled this app reads blood glucose data from the Health app. The blood glucose data is displayed on your Workout Details chart.
Trusted Partner of:
USA Cycling and USA Triathlon, Team Tinkoff, IRONMAN, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, USTFCCCA, and others.
What's New in Version 8.7
Hands Down Best Training App
While not perfect, the Pro subscription on TrainingPeaks and this app are hands down the best training software available for the self-coached athlete. Really worth the money and the time to set up properly and use it everyday.
Garmin comes pretty close (60-70%) with views on what happened when I trained, but doesn't give me enough feedback on how to train better. MovesCount presents my data in interesting ways, but I can't for the life of me get it to tell me where my training is going wrong. Strava is just Facebook for athletes - turning training sessions into one more way to stroke fragile egos, overcompensate for various issues in non-athletic aspects of life and promote training burnout.
Still missing a few bits that would help me out, but all in all, a great product that is supported very well and continues to get better with every release.
Now making every pedal stroke count
I have now been using TP exactly one year. Once I understood what the metrics in this program were telling me, I was able to create more efficient workouts. Day in and day out I keep track of my fatigue versus workload and fitness. While my overall miles down, my fitness and power are up. There have been mornings when I've awoken feeling tired and checked my form metrics. These metrics would tell me that my form would be strong. Despite my fatigue during warm-ups, it was uncanny how accurate TP was. I've learned to trust the system and it has paid off.
A great app for cyclist looking to take it to the next level
Rode and raced for a few years before reaching a category where my habits no longer allowed me to compete (podium) so needed to take a more structured approach to training... that means tracking data among other things. TrainingPeaks is great for data management and analysis. On the fence? Try it.
Only thing i wish is that they'd make training plans available for same price like with trainer road does. These two apps need to join forces.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 03, 2017
- Version: 8.7
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2016 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription$19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription$119.99