TrainingPeaks -Triathlon, Cycling, and Running App
By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
If enabled this app reads blood glucose data from the Health app. The blood glucose data is displayed on your Workout Details chart.
Trusted Partner of:
USA Cycling and USA Triathlon, Team Tinkoff, IRONMAN, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, USTFCCCA, and others.
What's New in Version 7.9
Added Notification Alerts
Now in Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, and German!
Great Fitness App
I've used Training Peaks on my MBP for about a year but it wasn't until I enlisted help from my coach that I used the app. It's great for communicating workout plans, as well as exchanging notes about the run or bike workouts. There are some additional views on the iPad that aren't on the iPhone version which I appreciate. I prefer Strava from the social aspect but from the performance side, TP is where it's at.
Solid training app!
This is not a casual workout logging app but rather a great companion for users who use the full TrainingPeaks website. As a coach it's very easy to view details for the athletes I coach, but it's great for viewing my own training log, too. The charts make checking more detailed metrics a snap. It doesn't replace the desktop version, but it's a fantastic on-the-go compliment!
Essential Training App
This is by far the most essential application in my training. I have had to learn the hard way how to avoid burn out and over training (I am self coached for now). This app has made a huge difference in avoiding that and increasing my performance safely. I have seen real gains and been able to compare that to past mistakes-priceless timesaver.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 7.9
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2016 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription$19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription$119.99