TrainingPeaks -Triathlon, Cycling, and Running App
By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
If enabled this app reads blood glucose data from the Health app. The blood glucose data is displayed on your Workout Details chart.
Trusted Partner of:
USA Cycling and USA Triathlon, Team Tinkoff, IRONMAN, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, USTFCCCA, and others.
What's New in Version 8.1
Update: Still the greatest app for cycling and training. Updates keep getting better?
Let's sync the weight from Garmin!
This software is not for the casual user. That being said, it is not difficult to learn. If you are a committed endurance athlete and not a casual athlete, you already have the focus needed to watch your eating habits, commit to time it takes to train and have read several books on optimal preparation. This software gives you the picture and honesty of what you have done. It helped me get a great start for this year. I then got a coach from Boulder. I could not have done that without TP. My cycling has gone to a new level.
My only wish, after it syncs with FitnessPal, is that it would sync my weight from my Garmin Connect.
A great app for cyclist looking to take it to the next level
Rode and raced for a few years before reaching a category where my habits no longer allowed me to compete (podium) so needed to take a more structured approach to training... that means tracking data among other things. TrainingPeaks is great for data management and analysis. On the fence? Try it.
I have been using training peaks for 6 months and it has worked flawlessly. While training for my first 70.3 Ironman I talked my coach into using it and she likes it as well. Look forward to using it for my my training workouts for a 140.6.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 57.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2016 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription$19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription$119.99