TrainingPeaks -Triathlon, Cycling, and Running App
By Peaksware, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
If enabled this app reads blood glucose data from the Health app. The blood glucose data is displayed on your Workout Details chart.
Trusted Partner of:
USA Cycling and USA Triathlon, Team Tinkoff, IRONMAN, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, USTFCCCA, and others.
What's New in Version 9.0
We've made sending feedback even easier. Tap on "Contact Us" from the More menu for a quick and easy way to reach out to our Customer Success Team
Totally professional app to track fitness
If you want to train like a pro athlete regardless of your current fitness level then this is the right app. If you're after something quicker and easier to use or that you can dip in and out of then a regular fitness tracker such as Under Armour or Nike+ is probably more for you.
I link with my Garmin and train with Carmichael Training Systems. My coach gets the data at the other end and has more software available to analyze my fitness in more detail. I'm not a pro athlete, but have always wanted to see how fit I could really get whilst still busting a hectic and demanding full time job and family life. This has really helped keep me honest throughout and understand how fatigue from every day life impacts my ability to train.
Great app - keep up the good work!!
Poor Customer Service; No Effort/Care to make right
I purchased an annual membership prior to being injured in the line-of-duty (LEO). I reached out to the customer service through tickets and their support interfaces explaining that I would be unable to train for a year, or longer, if I'm lucky. I asked if they would honor a prorated refund as I still have 8 months remaining that I prepaid for.
Apple does not allow my to request a refund after 90 days since purchase. They advised that only Training Peaks could refund me since they forwarded those funds to them and no longer had this ability after 90 days.
Training Peaks customer service, however, is unwilling to accommodate this. It is unfortunate they would not see this as something worth trying to make right. I had higher expectations of this app and their team.
Essential training tool
Data + insights + smarter workouts = progressing as an athlete.
A couple years ago, a coach got me set up with TrainingPeaks- it allowed us to collaborate on workout planning, and now I no longer have a coach but TP allows me to build my training plans, monitor my progress, and raise my game for race day.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 9.0
- Size: 71.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2017 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription$19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription$119.99