TrainingPeaks - Triathlon, Cycling, and Running App for Tracking, Analyzing, and Planning Your Workouts.
By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
If enabled this app reads blood glucose data from the Health app. The blood glucose data is displayed on your Workout Details chart.
Trusted Partner of:
USA Cycling and USA Triathlon, Team Tinkoff, IRONMAN, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, USTFCCCA, and others.
What's New in Version 7.4
I have been using this app for the past 2 months and it's been fantastic. I signed up for the training peaks service last year when I registered to do an Ironman (Wisconsin). I started tracking my fitness with this app earlier this year and now have my full IM training schedule set up into the app. One reason I went with Training Peaks was they stated it works with different hardware and software. I can attest that it seamlessly integrates with Garmin Connect and with PerfPro (cycling training software). Also as I am learning all of the training terminology such as bTSS, rTSS, IF, TSB, etc seeing that information I the app helps me see where I am at with fitness, form, rest, and so on. One thing I would like to see (and maybe it's out there and I didn't see it) but a quick start guide and a explanation of the different screens and acronyms. I am pretty technology savvy and figured out how to use the app relatively quickly but some less tech savvy users could struggle. Also an explanation of the acronyms would be nice as I only learned what the acronyms are from reading Triathlon 2.0 by Jim Vance.
All in all this is an excellent app to use and I highly recommend it.
Great app! Lots of information
I love this app! It lets both my coach and me look at data from rides. We can pull information from the whole ride, a section of a ride or from multiple rides and evaluate progress, strengths and weaknesses. The library contains a wealth of information. Easy to use. Easy to evaluate. Easy to use with various sensors like Garmin, Wahoo and Polar.
Highest Marks for Cust Service
Great app. Appreciate that I get daily reminders of each day's planned workouts, and that I can sync with Wahoo and Ride with GPS. I initially had some trouble with the Wahoo sync, but the TP customer care team was excellent with responsiveness and troubleshooting and we quickly got it resolved (it ended up being an input error on my end). Highly recommend.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 05, 2016
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2016 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription$19.99
- One Year Premium Subscription$119.99