Plan, book and manage cheap train and coach travel across 36 European countries with Trainline Europe. Buy tickets for Eurostar, Renfe, Trenitalia, Deutsche Bahn, Flixbus and more and skip queues with etickets on selected routes.
What our users say:
“By far the easiest, clearest and quickest place to book a European train ticket. This week I have booked tickets in Belgium, Holland and the Eurostar from Brussels back to the UK. Super fast, super easy!”
“Easy to use and I love that I can add my tickets to Apple wallet meaning I have everything for my holiday all in one place and easy to access. Brilliant!!”
Why Trainline Europe?
• Search, plan and book thousands of European train and coach journeys with no booking fees or hidden costs.
• Compare cheap train and coach tickets to find the best price for your journey.
• Keep your trip on track with live train times from SNCF.
• Use loyalty or discount cards from Eurostar, Thalys, SNCF, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, Trenitalia, Italo, NS, CFF SBB and OBB to save money.
• Book in advance or on the day of travel.
• Buy tickets with Apple Pay, PayPal, Amex and all major debit and credit cards.
• Add fellow travellers to your account to book group travel in an instant.
Manage your trip in an instant:
• View upcoming journeys or print past journeys to track your expenses.
• Add journeys to your calendar and Passbook.
• Use tickets on your phone (etickets or Mobile Tickets available on selected routes) to skip station queues.
• Get your etickets as a PDF and store them on your device.
• Change or cancel your tickets within the app
• Register your personal details, plus any loyalty and discount cards, to collect points or earn rewards.
Who do we work with?
• TGV Lyria
• Deutsche Bahn
• OBB and many more…
Need a helping hand? Head to www.trainline.eu/support
FAQs – http://faq.trainline.eu
Follow Trainline Europe on social:
Blog – https://blog.trainline.eu
Twitter – @trainline_eu
Facebook – www.facebook.com/trainline.eu
Instagram – www.instagram.com/thetrainlineeurope
Small improvements under the hood
You may not notice major changes, but we've been tightening cogs and oiling springs in the background to make our app faster and more reliable, so your next journey runs smoother.
Love our app? Leave us a review and let us know your favorite features.
Have a safe and pleasant journey.
Ratings and Reviews
Easily book your train tickets at the best price.
OK until something goes wrong
The translations and UI in English a bit hard to follow, but overall fairly easy to use. When our first train was cancelled (with no notice that 8 heard) we were able to board the replacement no problem showing the fix on the phone. However when trying to arrange a new connection it was very difficult and took a lot of waiting in line. Finally received great personal attention when I thought we’d never make it to front of line in time, the agent printed out the fix, said needed special attention with the discount(which I didn’t understand) but we got it. No seat assignments which made it difficult and awkward but it worked. Think we lucky. Train problems not app’s fault, but no good advice on how to fix the problem which would have been a huge help.
I’m Soooo happy I found this app and Trainline!!! Without them it was impossible to purchase train tickets in Europe fro the US. All other sites gave me a very hard time to approve my purchase. Not Trainline. Of course, I had to register so that they got to know me better, lol. Before, I was so frustrated and nervous because my trip was getting closer and closer, and I didn’t have my tickets and reservations ready yet. I even had to purchase an airplane ticket to comeback to Paris from Bordeaux, since other sites didn’t even showed me the right itineraries. Trainline gave me all the options I needed. I’m so happy now, and my wife is so excited too. Thank you so much Trainline for offering me the trust I needed. God bless you!
- Capitaine Train
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2017 Capitaine Train SAS
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.