The best and most popular railway simulation game, enjoyed by over 20 million players!
Experience the most amazing train ride of your life! Explore the largest collection of steam, diesel, electric and maglev trains, exciting themes, plus tons of achievements and story-based quests.
"The best rail management simulation." - Kotaku
"Graphically, TrainStation’s uniqueness really shows through." - Gamezebo
- Over 1000 locomotives from steam legends to hypermodern trains
- Colourful station themes of Western, Orient, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Venice and many more
- Transport passengers, mail and various materials and improve your station
- Do business with contract partners and engage in fascinating story-based quests
- Complete over 300 challenging achievements
- Regular weekly updates full of wonderful content
- Challenge your friends and play TrainStation together
Note: A network connection is required to play
Are you having problems? Visit http://pxfd.co/support and reach out to our friendly community managers if you can’t find answer you were looking for.
Privacy Notice: http://pxfd.co/privacy
We hope you’re having fun playing TrainStation! Download the latest version to get these often-requested improvements:
• Train Manager UI upgrade - find specific trains or wagons with the new Search option or manage your fleet with new Filters
• Minigame - win materials or even Gems every day with the new minigame. You’ll find it in the Gem Window.
• General performance and stability improvements
Thank you for playing TrainStation!
Ratings and Reviews
You Want To Have FUN? Got To Play This Game!
Too cool! After just about giving up playing all these pay to play and win games I finally found a game that is actually FUN! And you do not have to spend a dime to have fun and progress in this game. And if you love trains, and who doesn’t, your going to love this game. And best part about it your not going to have some toxic mega coining bully come along and destroy all your hours of building up your game like so many other pay to play and win games online. This is truly a cool and fun game the way it ought to be. Only one complaint devs, where is the button to sound the train horn? Come on you got to put a button somewhere so we can sound off on the train horn when we want too that is the coolest part of playing with trains is the sound of their horn or whistle. And another cool part you can play this game on your pc on a full screen monitor on their web site and not on your small screen phone or iPad. It is really cool on a full size monitor. Bottom line best game I have played and had fun doing in a long long time!
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thank you for your kind words, your feedback is very appreciated !
As for the train horn , you can access it anytime during the train ride. The sound of it will be activated only if you press the train`horn` button. Here a little tip on how to access the train ride if needed : first send out a local train to a destination you like , and then access the train management- local trains , click on the train detail and use the option train ride : https://prnt.sc/i913gj , the train horn is visible on the bottom of the screen : https://prnt.sc/i913tn.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you are having any difficulties accessing it or any other questions. You can do so via the support button in your app settings or a ticket : https://help.trainstationgame.com/new-ticket
Have a great day and a lot of fun with our game, TS team
Too much guessing
I *really* wanted to like this game. But the UI just isn’t up to snuff. Two cases in point:
1) I buy train cars (note to devs: they’re not called wagons in the US), and I don’t get the option of connecting them to the locomotive in the depot. There is evidently some kind of this-car-only-goes-on-this-kind-of-locomotive thing going on, but it is not explained in the game. A simple option would be to include all cars in the depot, and if I select one I can’t use, EXPLAIN WHY.
2) I’ve sent the basic wood-and-nails shipment to the first international destination — about 15 times, and I’ve only received credit for two of those. On those two, I apparently did all the right steps, in order, but it was by accident, not by my saying “oh, I see...the game is telling me I have to do X next”, because the game doesn’t do that.
Devs: if you now respond “this is how you do that”, or “go read the forums”, then you have FAILED as developers. I shouldn’t have to guess at how to accomplish something as fundamental as doing a contract. THE GAME SHOULD EXPLAIN IT. Unless you want this to be a puzzle game...
The train graphics are nice.
Maybe I’ll check back in a year or two and see if game play is any easier to understand.
I’m old enough that I could easily (and *gladly*) spend hundreds of dollars playing a game like this. (I’ve spent more on these “free” games than I care to admit.) But I’m not going to spend money on a game that doesn’t explain itself.
No idea how to play
This app could be fun but there are no instructions for new players. I keep sending materials for contracts only to wait the 30 minutes and surprise no materials are there. Idk what I’m doing wrong and there is no place to get help at all. I have no idea how to switch trains for the contracts because again there are no instructions and it’s not at all intuitive. Please write a guide for beginners so I can enjoy the game and write a better review.
Update: I still say it’s very hard for someone who’s never played a game like this to pick it up and figure out what to do but after bumbling through it for several days I am enjoying it. Customer support is excellent. They always are friendly, helpful, and I am changing my rating of this app to 5 stars because of them.
Developer Response ,
Hey there !
Thank you for your interest in our game.
There is a tutorial included in the game which you can switch on and off in your settings.
To find out more about the game you can visit our great new forum : https://forum.pixelfederation.com/trainstation/ where you will find answers to most of your questions and if not, you can still contact us directly. The support is available via the Support button in the settings of your game . We are ready to help so please do not hesitate to contact us anytime needed .
- PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
- 121 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Economy Pack $19.99
- Starter Bundle $9.99
- Beginners Package $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.