TrainStation - Game on Rails
By PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best and most popular railway simulation game, enjoyed by over 20 million players!
Experience the most amazing train ride of your life! Explore the largest collection of steam, diesel, electric and maglev trains, exciting themes, plus tons of achievements and story-based quests.
"The best rail management simulation." - Kotaku
"Graphically, TrainStation’s uniqueness really shows through." - Gamezebo
- Over 1000 locomotives from steam legends to hypermodern trains
- Colourful station themes of Western, Orient, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Venice and many more
- Transport passengers, mail and various materials and improve your station
- Do business with contract partners and engage in fascinating story-based quests
- Complete over 300 challenging achievements
- Regular weekly updates full of wonderful content
- Challenge your friends and play TrainStation together
Note: A network connection is required to play
Do you have any suggestions or problems? We would love to hear from you!
Contact us at email@example.com!
What's New in Version 1.0.41
We are happy to have the best players in the game empire - you! Thank you for playing our railway simulation game and enjoy new transport of train updates:
* NEW EXCITING Train Ride arcade minigame
* Ending countdown for seasonal content (contractors, achievements, destinations)
* Friends UI - polishing
* Return of sleeping friends notification (“zzz”)
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Build your station and have fun conducting trains!
Lack of support
First this is a very fun game! The problem is the lack of support. The game is unstable. Don't waste your money buying anything. I was at level 162! I bought new engines, the works. One day I attempted to play and all my information was gone. Support just played me like a fool and said there was nothing they could do. It's seems the money goes in their pockets instead of working on crashes. Good concept, but they are going to end up losing players or have a complain filed. People are losing money and they don't care. I was a fool actually and will never play phone games again. I should have listened to the complaints.
It’s the best!
I you love trains, want a good management simulator, and you want to geek out as you progress through the eras of rail travel, the you HAVE to play this game. In my opinion, this is the best train simulator on the App Store. I can’t help but geek out and admire every last train that comes through my station, the moving graphics are so clear, crisp, and detailed. You HAVE to play this game, hands down!
Good game, no ads
BUT the recent update added a function that blinks the “buy gems” icon with a brief blue flash each and every time you go back to the main station. It’s really heavy handed and unnecessary. I understand the occasional gem sales and promotions; I often buy when the specials are happening, but the constant blue flash is a bit too “subconscious advertising” for me, especially after 425 levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 1.0.41
- Size: 91.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
- © 2015 PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Economy Pack$19.99
- Starter Bundle$9.99
- Beginners Package$2.99
- Business Kit$49.99
- Corporate Package$99.99
- Special Pack VI$19.99
- Special Pack XIII$4.99
- Special Pack I$2.99
- Special Pack XIV$9.99
- Special Pack III$7.99