Trak: Sperm Health & Fertility
By Sandstone Diagnostics
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fertility isn't just about her. Men contribute to 50% of infertility cases. The good news is that men’s reproductive health isn't set in stone. What you eat, how often you exercise, medications you take, and other lifestyle factors can dramatically affect your chances of conception. Let Trak help.
This companion app to the Trak Male Fertility Testing System gives you personalized and comprehensive tools to take control of your reproductive health. The best part? The Trak app is completely private, anonymous, and free- no premium pricing, and no annoying ads.
- Evaluate and track your diet, exercise, stress, heat exposure, toxin exposure and general wellness
- See how your responses compare to others in the community
- Get a personalized report and feedback to improve your sperm health
- Log and track your Trak test results
- Enter your semen analysis results and see what they mean
- See what lifestyle changes are most effective at improving your fertility
- How to Understand your Semen Analysis
- What's Normal
- How to Boost your Sperm Count
- Medical Conditions and their Effect on Your Fertility
- Fertility Treatment Options
Get the Trak Male Fertility Testing System at trakfertility.com
What's New in Version 2.90
New onboarding help