By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPad. Touch your tracks and create stunning mixes in seconds.
"Incredibly well designed and packed with great features." (WIRED)
"It's wonderfully tactile and a lot of fun." (The Guardian)
"Traktor DJ brings real DJ tools to the masses." (The Verge)
"They worked on every little detail to get the app just right." (Loop Insight)
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iOS swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Notification Center gives you in-app access to tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Audiobus integration allows two-way control of TRAKTOR DJ with other compatible apps
- Inter-app audio support allows TRAKTOR DJ to stream audio to other apps for further processing
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPad and share with your friends
Please note: The Metadata sync feature has been removed from TRAKTOR PRO 2. It’s still possible though, to sync metadata between two instances of TRAKTOR DJ.
///HARDWARE AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements are iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. iPad 4 recommended.
Due to performance issues we do NOT recommend using Traktor DJ with external controllers on these lower-spec devices: iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini, iPod Touch (5th generation)
///VIDEOS AND MORE
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video:
Check out the TRAKTOR DJ Knowledge Base for support information:
///ELEVATE YOUR MIX
Want to get physical with TRAKTOR DJ? Check out the 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1:
Want total physical control for TRAKTOR DJ? Try TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 or S4. These pro-grade, all-in-one DJ systems combine with TRAKTOR DJ to unlock additional features like Beatjumps, chained effects, and Classic DJ mode with jog-wheel tempo bending (sync and keylock off).
What's New in Version 1.6.2
This update addresses several compatibility issues between TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 MK2 soundcards and devices running iOS 8.
Best mixing software this side of Ableton
And the best mobile mixing app, bar none. I've tried at least 6 other DJ apps and NONE of them could beat match correctly. This still has an issue here and there when going from a broken beat to a 4/4, but it's easily fixable. Don't waste your money on any of the other $5.00 apps, just pay the ten bucks for Traktor. It will save you money in the long run if you have even half an idea what you're doing. I wish I'd bitten the bullet along time ago and just got the real thing. Trust someone who owns Technics, Ableton, Reason, and now this little gem. I wouldn't want to play parties with it, although it's capable,but it's a blast for just passing the time and trying out new mixes. 🔊🔊🔊
Great but missing one little thing...
I am a Traktor user of long standing and really looked forward to the release of this app. It caused me to go out and buy a new iPad (original 128gb model). It has taken me a long time to get serious about it.
I needed to make some simple background music mixes for a friend's wedding. Traktor DJ really did the trick. In just a few minutes I was able to begin making my mixes.
I did find one thing missing. Traktor on my laptop lets me pre-listen to a track from the music browser. I don't see where that is possible with Traktor DJ. If that feature were in there, it would be a five star.
Back to loving this app.
Great for my simple needs and works well with the Kontrol S2.
I’m back to loving this app after fixing the issues which cropped up after installing iOS 9. If you are freezing/crashing, try unsynching your entire music library from your iPad, then put all your music back. Yes, you may lose all your cue points and analysis, but I am no longer freezing after doing that.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Native Instruments GmbH
- © 2014 Native Instruments GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases