Transas Pilot PRO
By Transas Marine Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Transas Pilot PRO is the application intended for everyday needs of deep sea, channel, river and harbour pilots and other maritime professionals.
The Pilot PRO operates on iPad utilizing the AIS Class A or 3rd party NMEA sensors via Wi-Fi, built-in or external Bluetooth GPS for backup positioning purposes.
The application runs on Transas TX-97 vector chart format recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information.
• Positioning systems, NMEA Heading and Rate-Of-Turn sensors:
- iOS (iPad built-In GPS)
- AIS Class A transponder
- 3rd Party NMEA sensors over Wi-Fi
- Interfacing with Navicom Dynamics ChannelPilot MkII sensor over Wi-Fi
• Pilot Features:
- Docking Mode
- Conning Display
- Fore & Aft Speed and Resulting COG vectors
- Own Ship Predictor
- Automatic Distance Lines for berthing and mooring
- Fender Lines
- AIS Target Meeting Points & Rendezvous Points (RDV) on a selected route
- CPA-TCPA and BCR-BCT calculations
- Secured AIS Data option, integration with the Transas VTS (Vessel Traffic System)
- ROT beeper and Veesel Parking System audiovisual signals
• Chart Data:
- TX97 Chart Folios and monthly Chart Updates
- Direct installation of charts and updates from the Transas server!
- Support of the customized, local and private chart data by request
- Display of Charts, Routes, Track(s), Fender Lines and User Objects
- North Up, COG Up, Head Up and Route Up chart orientations
- AIS Target presentation on charts: Target contours, dimensions and information
- Day and Night chart palettes
• General Functionality:
- Monitoring of navigational data: Position, HDG, ROT, Course (COG) and Speed (SOG)
- Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods.
- Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
- Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
- Multi Units and Multi Language support
- Alarm monitoring functionality
- Route, Track, Fender Line and User Object: Export/Import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
• Extra Modules: Weather Service, Tides and Tidal Currents, Internet AIS Service
The access to our Transas Pilot PRO app in App Store is only available to registered Transas product users!
NOTE: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life. Transas Pilot PRO app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Transas Pilot team
What's New in Version 2.3.0
What's new in the Transas Pilot PRO version 2.3.0:
- S-57/S-63 ENC Chart format is now officially supported
* Charts can be installed via e-mail attachments or via iTunes
* New 'Pilot S-63 Service' 1-year subscription option. This option allows for using S-63 ENC charts from 3rd party suppliers.
* ENC Chart Layer management integrated
* Non-encrypted S-57 ENC installation support
IMPORTANT! S-57/S-63 chart engine operates only on the following 64-bit iPad devices:
* iPad mini 2nd generation and higher
* iPad Air 1st generation and higher
- Chart generalization and autoloading improvements
- Updated Tides and Currents database
- Bug fixing and other improvements
Transas Pilot team
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 28, 2017
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 87.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Transas Marine International AB
- © Transas Marine Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.