This simple yet powerful app immediately transcribes your meetings, interviews, memos, lectures, and talks into text. Easily export and edit the transcript. First 15 minutes are free of charge so you can try our service. After that, either a one time purchase of minutes or a monthly subscription can be purchased in the app, all at reasonable prices. The app respects your privacy. No need to log in. Your data is not retained or sold to advertisers and other third-parties.
• Transcribe Arabic, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
• Perfect for transcribing interviews, conversations, and meetings. Identifies different speakers when transcribing US English, Spanish, and Japanese.
• Easily share the audio and transcript with colleagues and friends. You can quickly email or message the transcription to anyone, or edit it on your computer.
• Gives you timestamps for every word. Tap a word and the player moves to that spot in the recording.
• Works in the background with the screen off.
• Press record and watch the app do all the hard work instantly.
• Get a notification if your transcription is interrupted. This feature needs your permission to send notification.
• Respects you privacy. You never have to log in. We don't save your transcriptions on our servers and we don't sell you out to third-party advertisers. Everything is saved on your device and is under your control.
Please note: Transcribe Live subscriptions renew within 24 hours before the current period ends, and you will be charged through your iTunes account. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can manage or cancel your subscription from Account settings.
Terms of Service: http://transcribelive.com/terms.html
If you like Transcribe Live, please let colleagues and friends know about it. This version:
▪ Fixed a bug in which the transcription would not work for some users.
▪ Made transcription credit purchase screen easier to follow and scroll.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really handy for transcribing meetings and dictating memos to myself. It lets you export to Evernote, mail and other apps. It saves me loads of time and money.
This works great for me. In meetings and preparing for speaking in front of a crowd. Helps to create notes when you are brainstorming with others.
Developer Response ,
I am glad you find it useful TN Road Runner. Using it for public speaking is a smart application.
I’m totally amazed at the speed and accuracy of this app.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Arash Pessian
- 43.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Arash Pessian
- In-App Purchases
- Transcribe for 1 Hour $2.99
- Transcribe Subscription $8.49
- Transcribe for 10 Hours $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.