TranscribeMe: Fast, Accurate Transcription
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fast, accurate and affordable voice-to-text transcription starting at $0.79 per minute. TranscribeMe uses speech recognition and human transcribers to convert any audio or video files to text. Already trusted by hundreds of businesses worldwide, the TranscribeMe iOS app makes transcriptions on-the-go even easier.
The TranscribeMe iOS app is a perfect solution for fast and easy transcription for academic and market researchers, business professionals, legal groups, medical practitioners and more! Record audio directly in the app or import your audio and video files from other apps like Dropbox and Voice Memos.
Get fast, accurate transcriptions of your media files in 3 simple steps:
• Record audio directly into the app or import your media files.
• Select the transcription parameters you need, whether it’s full verbatim transcription (with all the umms, and ah’s in speech), an SRT file for closed captioning, or legal transcription.
• Enter your billing details and confirm your order! Transcriptions are delivered straight to your email and available in-app or via your web browser.
Transcriptions and accompanying media files can be quickly shared with friends and colleagues in email or text through the app.
The TranscribeMe iOS app features include:
• 98-100% accuracy through a combination of speech recognition technology and real human transcribers with our Standard Service. 90-95% expected accuracy for our affordable First Draft Service.
• Import recordings into TranscribeMe from other applications like Voice Memos or Dropbox.
• Option to upload only over Wi-Fi to prevent data overages, or upload using Cellular data to expedite the order process.
• Transcriptions delivered in a variety of formats; Word, PDF, HTML, SRT for Closed Captioning, and NVivo compatible files.
• Best-in-class data security through Microsoft Azure and our crowd-sourced micro-task transcription process.
• Timestamps and speaker identifications with our multi-speaker transcripts.
• Completed transcripts available 24/7 – delivered straight to your inbox, the TranscribeMe iOS application and into your Customer Portal.
• Superior customer service available at Support@TranscribeMe.com and through LiveChat on our website.
Visit TranscribeMe.com for more information. We also offer custom quotes! Reach our Sales Team at email@example.com.
"The TranscribeMe app turned my iPhone into a powerful recorder and transcription system in one, available anytime at my fingertips." -- Alexandra Lee, PhD Researcher
“TranscribeMe has dramatically helped me become more efficient in collecting and sharing my ideas and work in my academic research and professional life” – Dr. David J. Teece, Thomas W. Tusher Professor in Global Business, UC Berkeley
"The TranscribeMe iPhone app is an entrepreneurial must-have! Simple to use, turnaround time is unreal and it delivers damn near perfect accuracy. " --Christopher Boys, CEO, Catabolt
What's New in Version 3.0.4
• Share recordings via email through the app
• Upload performance improvements
• New and more affordable First Draft service
So very disappointed I had such high hopes
When I downloaded this app I did not realize that you had to send your audio in for other people to transcribe it. As opposed to other transcription or voice to text apps I have used in the past where it automatically transcribes it in front of you. This is how they have such a high accuracy rate allegedly because they use people which takes more time and more importantly I don't want random people listening to my notes and my files. This app had so much potential I was excited about it I think you guys should have an option to where people can just have my preferred nonhuman transcription and of course those who are not uncomfortable with having your human transcribed program could then go on to do that. It was his time I see nothing positive about your app I am sorry
Worth the money for high quality work.
While the app is free, the transcription itself does cost money and does take a few days to process. This is because the recording is sent to real, live people to be processed. It's not a machine hashing your words together into some jumbled mess, it's real people with good ears doing a great job on your transcription. I've found this service to be very accurate and thorough. It's well worth the money for high quality work.
The app is easy to use, and the TranscribeMe team does an AMAZING job - accurate, quick turnaround, and great at sorting out even large groups of speakers! They even have different pricing levels for different types of files. I've always been happy with the quality transcriptions I get back from this company!