TranscriptPad - Review and Annotate Transcripts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read and review legal transcripts more efficiently than ever before with TranscriptPad. TranscriptPad has set the bar for the best in transcript review, and is the number one rated transcript review tool on the App Store. Highlight, underline, flag, add notes, and create issue codes. Then, put all your work into a report to share now, or save for later. TranscriptPad puts powerful, easy to use transcript software in your hands for efficient review, anytime, anywhere.
TranscriptPad users agree that it is a unique and invaluable transcript review tool. At last, powerful software can be had without a large investment, and it’s also easy to use! With all the powerful transcript review features you wish you could get from desktop software, TranscriptPad has made transcript review simpler, faster and better.
Beyond reading and annotating, TranscriptPad allows transcript digestion and collaboration, including the creation and assigning of issue codes, and a powerful search tool. And, you can carry and reference hundreds of transcripts right from your iPad.
Some of the powerful features TranscriptPad offers:
Full Text Search – As you review, you can search for key words through hundreds of transcripts in mere seconds. All results appear in context, and are easy to navigate and organize. You can easily create an issue code and generate a report from your search results.
Issue Codes – Creating issue codes is fast and easy in TranscriptPad. Your custom issue codes can be applied to a single transcript or used across an entire case.
Exhibits – Exhibits are easily stored and accessed in TranscriptPad so that you can review them without losing your page or your thought process.
Organization – When TranscriptPad imports your transcripts it automatically folders and organizes according to deponent name and date, making it easy to locate a transcript. You can still create your own custom folders and organize them by issue or witness.
TranscriptPad is simply the best transcript review tool available. Read hands-free, flag or create color-coded designations based on user generated issue codes, then generate reports to email or print.
• Carry all your transcripts in one app.
• Search across an entire case, one witness, or a single deposition.
• Easily view exhibits as you read the transcript without losing your place.
• Create a designation and assign an issue code in three simple “taps”.
• Create unlimited color-coded issue codes.
• Flag and add notes to important sections.
• Highlight and underline key testimony.
• Print or email detailed or summary reports in PDF, TXT, or Excel formats.
• Send a marked up transcript or entire case to an associate or expert for second-pass review.
No subscription fees, no registration required, no hosted service to pay for. No per seat or storage charges. No more weekends handcuffed to your computer, or juggling mountains of paper in a cramped airline seat.
Created by the legal professionals that brought you the amazing TrialPad for iPad.
INFORMATION ABOUT FILE TYPES:
The universally accepted file format for transcripts created by court reporters/stenographers is an ASCII file which is delivered in TXT format. Transcripts MUST be in TXT format to work in TranscriptPad (exhibits can be in PDF format).
INTERACT WITH US
LinkedIn User Group: http://linkd.in/litsoftware
Designed, coded, and supported in the United States.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
++++ FIXED ++++
- Addressed an issue where generating an Impeachment report would cause the app to close if the transcript did not have a date associated with it.
++++ NEW ++++
- New Impeachment reports. Create landscape orientation report with white, or a beautiful new black background, that includes deponent name, volume number, date of depo, and page:line source designation. Export to TrialPad and present to impeach the witness!
- New chronological sort option for reports. Added option for designations to be ordered chronologically, in addition to the existing Issue Code sort order, to see testimony in context of surrounding testimony.
++++ IMPROVED ++++
- Modified report sort order to be deponent, then date, then volume number.
- Improved formatting of Excel reports.
- Updated Help menu options.
- Improved Dropbox and Box performance.
++++ FIXED ++++
- Addressed issue where Issue Codes with an ampersand or quotes caused corrupt Excel reports.
- Addressed an issue in reports where apostrophes could be replaced with other characters.
- Addressed an issue where Dropbox would only display the first 2,000 files in a folder.
- Addressed issue where unsupported file formats would be imported.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 19, 2017
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 78.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Saurian Communications, Inc.
- © 2012-2016 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.