- How much internet data is your personal computer consuming?
- What is the rate of data packets being transferred(up/down) by your PC?
If you have above questions, then your PC should have TransData App.
• Shows network data transfer rate in Kbps/Mbps with up/down speed on your menu bar.
• Display total data used by PC from the start of the session.
• A Beautiful widget which shows up/down data which you can place anywhere on your screen.
• Gives network name (your is PC connected to) with local IP
• Shows data rate on a graph with respect to time.
• The graph displays real-time bandwidth data at 1-second intervals.
• Refresh rate can be customised as per the requirement in preferences.
• Beautiful user interfaces with dark/light themes for graph and widget.
• It's an essential utility which every PC should have to monitor data rate with usage over an interface.
Enough reasons to Download TransData, DO IT now!!
Don't wait for tomorrow.!
TransData works with Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacPro, Mac Mini.
▸ Up/Down Speed: Upload/Download of Data transfer rate per second (Kbps/Mbps)
▸ Up/Down Data: Upload/Download of total internet date used over a respect interface.
▸ Micro View: Floating widget on desktop with Up/Down data transfer rate
▸ Macro View: Graph which shows Data transfer rate with respect to time.
▸ Refresh Rate: Adjust as per your requirement (5 sec recommended).
▸ Data: Show only date usage in the menu bar when enabled.
▸ Up/Down Speed: Show Upload or Download data transfer rate on the menu bar when enabled.
▸ Active Speed: Automatically toggle and display upload or download data transfer rate in the menu, whichever is highest.
▸ Dark/Light Mode: Enable, as per the preferences for floating widget and graph.
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about TransData. Find us online at:
Terms of Service: http://appyogi.com/legal/terms/
• Improved overall performance
• Major Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The first line of the description: “How much total data has been used over the specific interface like Wi-Fi, Ethernet, FireWire, Bluetooth PAN, Thunderbolt, etc?’ You’d assume that ther would be a way to do that, right? WRONG.
There is no way to monitor the transfer data rate over Thunderbolt or FireWire. None that I can find. No help maunual or online FAQ. Not a dang thing. It does monitor network processes, BUT so does the Activity Monitor app in the utility folder.
The ONLY reason I bought this app was for the first line of the description: to monitor the data transfer rates of and total data used over Thunderbolt and FireWire. And this app absolutely fails at that.
Do yourself a favor. Use Activity Monitor for network traffic monitoring and find some other app to track active data transfer rates of Thunderbolt and FireWire devices.
When I ran TransData version 2.4, under OS Sierra v10.12.6 in my MacPro model 6,1, it indicated zero (0) Kbps .. so I reinstaled version 2.3(170818) and the software runs as expected. It bugs me that the Apple Apps Store keeps informing me every day that I have an update, when I would like to tell it that I can’t because TransDSata’s latest version is not functioning properly..
- AppYogi Software
- 1.8 MB
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 AppYogi Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.