The Transducer Smart Setup app is designed to make transducer setup as simple and automated as possible by reading data matrix codes on Bruel & Kjaer transducers and seamlessly transferring the information to PULSE Reflex measurements.
Using the smartphone’s camera, you can perform a quick scan of the transducer’s data matrix code to read the transducer data and its orientation. The data matrix code also gives you instant access to specifications, documentation and calibration data. In addition, you can scan customized 2D labels attached next to the transducers to read transducer position and node ID. For transducers without data matrix codes, the app will recognize the transducer and its orientation and allow you to add associated data, minimizing the risk of data entry errors.
Projects containing the test setup are exported as .xml files using an email account, a cloud storage service or iTunes and uploaded to the Hardware Setup Table in PULSE Reflex measurements. In addition, PULSE Reflex measurements recognizes which transducer is plugged into which input connector, eliminating the need to trace cables.
- Uniax images and barcode detection have been corrected (4507 and 4508).
- DOF Node validation is made more flexible.
- 4529 triax images added to app.
- Crash with empty project is fixed.
- Bruel & Kjaer Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration Measurements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.