Transformers: Earth Wars
By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE TRANSFORMERS ARE BACK ON EARTH!
In this digital version of the classic battle of Good vs Evil, Autobots vs Decepticons; commanders from around the world must choose a side, assemble the ultimate team of Transformers characters and prepare their defenses in the final fight for planet Earth in Transformers: Earth Wars!
Whose side are you on? Earth’s fate is in your hands!
ASSEMBLE THE ULTIMATE TEAM OF TRANSFORMERS CHARACTERS
● Create the ultimate team of Transformers characters by choosing from over 40 legendary bots including Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, and Starscream!
● Use the Space Bridge to summon extra reinforcements from Cybertron!
● Change form to turn the tide of battle; deploy Starscream’s Airstrike, ram defenses with Optimus Prime or repair your team with Ratchet’s healing ability!
BUILD A MIGHTY FORTRESS
● Construct an impenetrable fortress using advanced Cybertronian technology!
● Build up your resource stockpiles and construct powerful defences!
● Autobot alliances defend against Decepticon attacks in global competitions and weekly events!
● Co-ordinate your Decepticon alliance to rain devastating strikes upon Autobot bases!
FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF EARTH
● Stunning 3D graphics and animations bring the characters to life in the app; check them out in the showroom!
● Global chat and alliance features make it a multiplayer experience worth fighting for!
● Choose your side, the battle is in your hands!
Please note that Transformers: Earth Wars is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. Wi-Fi or cellular connection is required to play.
Transformers: Earth Wars will work on the following devices:
• iPad 3 and above.
• iPhone 5 and above.
• iPad mini 2 and above.
Transformers: Earth Wars is brought to you by Backflip Studios, Space Ape Games, and Hasbro, Inc. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all of the other Backflip games.
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for playing!
What's New in Version 1.40.1
COMING SOON: FACTIONS
* Are you a hero or a villain? For the first time you don’t have to choose. Lead both Autobots and Decepticons for the first time from a single account!
* Increase your team power and battle with up to 35 new characters in PVP and events!
* Feature available from HQ 8 and above.
* Check out the in-game news feed for further announcements.
Fun but isn't worth paying for anything.
This game can be really fun, and a great way to hang out with fellow fans. However, the game will eventually become more competitive, forcing you to have to get a few more bots. At first paying a few bucks doesn't seem too bad as the game's already free. You get the bots you need at the time, but don't expect to get anything better. You'll always get two star bots (each character has a rank, the highest being five stars) with this method. The game will screw you over constantly with this method, which it is essentially made to do. This game can be compared to a crane game: it's rigged to keep you from getting what you want, while taking your money and giving nothing in return. The best way to play this game is to be patient, find a good alliance to join and play the events. Never pay for this game. EVER.
Just some improvements
Hi, i sadly have to give 3 stars to this game even though i love TF and the game is fun to play! I gave you 3 stars only because sometimes the Crystals don't give me any kind of character, the 'loading' part where the crystal is supposed to give you a character or other valuables, it never loads. And when i exit the game and reopen my crystal is used but i recrived nothing. And i hate that you cant direct the autobots to where you want them to shoot. I ended up losing so many battles to that because they won't go where i need them to. If you could change that that would be great! But seriously great job on the graphics and story, it makes the game really enjoyable :)
Why both sides in one account?
The game is very good but one thing I hate about it is that everyone get's to be on Autobots and Decepticons side. I mean it's everyone decision to choose a side. Although it is helpful for others that can't decide which side to pick you can't just have two sides on one account. That's just wrong cause then being on Autobots and Decepticons too is literally the worst choice. Everyone does choose Autobots in all but although some people choose Decepticons. I want this optional choice for sides to be removed. And that is all.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 1.40.1
- Size: 200 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © Backflip Studios, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mega Value Pack$19.99
- Super Value Pack$9.99
- Value Pack$4.99
- Colossal Value Pack$39.99
- Ultra Value Pack$99.99
- Starter Pack$0.99