Transformers: Earth Wars
By Backflip Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE TRANSFORMERS ARE BACK ON EARTH!
In this digital version of the classic battle of Good vs Evil, Autobots vs Decepticons; commanders from around the world must choose a side, assemble the ultimate team of Transformers characters and prepare their defenses in the final fight for planet Earth in Transformers: Earth Wars!
Whose side are you on? Earth’s fate is in your hands!
ASSEMBLE THE ULTIMATE TEAM OF TRANSFORMERS CHARACTERS
● Create the ultimate team of Transformers characters by choosing from over 40 legendary bots including Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, and Starscream!
● Use the Space Bridge to summon extra reinforcements from Cybertron!
● Change form to turn the tide of battle; deploy Starscream’s Airstrike, ram defenses with Optimus Prime or repair your team with Ratchet’s healing ability!
BUILD A MIGHTY FORTRESS
● Construct an impenetrable fortress using advanced Cybertronian technology!
● Build up your resource stockpiles and construct powerful defences!
● Autobot alliances defend against Decepticon attacks in global competitions and weekly events!
● Co-ordinate your Decepticon alliance to rain devastating strikes upon Autobot bases!
FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE OF EARTH
● Stunning 3D graphics and animations bring the characters to life in the app; check them out in the showroom!
● Global chat and alliance features make it a multiplayer experience worth fighting for!
● Choose your side, the battle is in your hands!
Please note that Transformers: Earth Wars is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases. Wi-Fi or cellular connection is required to play.
Transformers: Earth Wars will work on the following devices:
• iPad 3 and above.
• iPhone 5 and above.
• iPad mini 2 and above.
Transformers: Earth Wars is brought to you by Backflip Studios, Space Ape Games, and Hasbro, Inc. Search the App Store for "Backflip Studios" to see all of the other Backflip games.
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for playing!
What's New in Version 1.35
Intrepid, fearless, unwavering, HOUND is all these things and more - perfect qualities for an advance scout. His ability, ‘Release the hounds’, unleashes five directed bombs formed in his likeness!
For DRAG STRIP, winning is everything, and a more competitive soul you will never meet. His fellow Stunticons can't abide him, especially as he's not above playing his underhand tricks on them. His Holo Assault will more than even the odds for the Decepticons.
Great Transformers title
This is a great transformers game. Probably the best I've ever played. There are a couple of things that need some focus. One is that the developers find a way to give us more control over individual characters during battle. Right now they mostly do their own thing. It would be more fun if we could send each player to attack the structure the player desires.
The second and probably more important is that the cost to buy bundles is too high for the actual rate of new characters won. I recently spent $40 on new bundles without a single unique character to show for it and I only have 50 of the 120 characters available (19 of those 50 are duplicates of a character I have with a higher star rating). It should be a little easier to win 2 and 3 star characters considering the price of the bundles.
More than meets the eyes!
Great game that breaks back childhood memories. Good game play and involves some strategy. Best description I can come up with is C.O.C. with a little marvel alliance when it comes to building charters and special skills. Overall having a blast to this point.
Only drawback is like most "free" games, after awhile you have to pay for the good stuff if you want it in a reasonable amount of time and that's usually fair. Unfortunately in this game some of the better power ups are left to chance so when you spend you might not even get any bang for your bucks.
Finally hitting its stride
After some ups and downs in development, this game has finally taken on new life. Only two problems left are the overpriced and developer overvalued in app purchases (which should not be a problem for the free player) and the customer support team who are worthless at satisfying their customers and taking responsibility for their own customer obligations (looking at you Steph and Chris), but again, this should not be a problem for the free player.
A very rewarding and satisfying game for the free player, p2p players be warned.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 1.35
- Size: 264 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Backflip Studios
- © Backflip Studios, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mega Value Pack$19.99
- Super Value Pack$9.99
- Value Pack$4.99
- Colossal Value Pack$39.99
- Ultra Value Pack$99.99
- Starter Pack$0.99