Calling all Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons and Maximals!
Join Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Waspinator, Rhinox, Grimlock, Soundwave and many more of your favorite bots in the battle for supremacy where Transformers universes collide. This exciting action-fighting RPG brings the heroic storytelling and spectacular action from over 30 years of Transformers history to your mobile device!
• Collect iconic bots from the entire Transformers universe
• Battle other players with devastating special attacks, ranged blasting, destructible terrain and huge 360° arenas
• Team up with your friends, forge alliances and battle in global events
• Set a gauntlet of bots and defenses to protect your base, get revenge on those that attack and raid enemy bases
• Deploy away teams to score epic loot
WiFi or cellular connection is required to play.
Optional in-app purchases available.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/forgedtofight
Follow us on Twitter: @ForgedtoFight
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: youtube.com/TransformersForgedtoFight
• 12 new Bots have been added to the 5-Star Bot Crystal.
• 5-Star Awakening Programs and Signature Upgrades have been added.
• Featured Bot Chip rewards have been increased in Arenas and Raids.
• New items have been added to the rotational Raid Store.
• 3-Day and 7-Day Alliance Event rewards have been updated.
• T4 Basic Spark Essence is now obtainable in a new Arena.
• 2 new Bots will be joining the Fight soon! Add them to your roster in the coming weeks!
• Bug fixes, optimizations, and localization fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
An ’80s Megatron goes toe to toe with Michael Bay’s Optimus Prime—and we can’t get enough. Kabam’s brawler is a Transformers fan’s dream, letting us collect and battle bots from more than 30 years of lore, including movies, cartoons, and comics. The fights look fantastic and control beautifully (complete with Tekken-style sidesteps), and we’re digging everything from upgrading our bots to tackling story quests full of awesome characters.
Great game, needs work tho
Excellent visuals, lots of new and great content. Cool characters with monthly updates. Enough content to keep you occupied for a very long time. Gameplay is decent. Therein lays the downsides: your device cannot handle the power demand for this game very long causing crashes. During which, if you are mid fight during a certain mission, the game resets and you bot loses half its health while the AI regains full health. Repair kits are extremely overpriced, actually all purchasable items in the game are ridiculously overpriced. Updates seem unbalanced, when one resource becomes hard to get, it seems it’s fixed but another resource becomes scarce. Support seems to deflect any answer on any issue and sometimes isn’t even for the game, it responds back with contest of champions responses! Lastly, items accrued after a while, have a shelf life. A lot of work goes into acquiring everything you get, just to have it expire while trying to gather enough of the hard to get stuff like gold and other items needed to advance. Alliances, raids, special missions, arenas, all great stuff but the game has just the right amount of hang ups to make it unenjoyable. Unless you are willing to spend, you will find the cusp of where fun and frustration meet. Love the game, but sleep in separate beds.
I really like this game, been playing since day one. It’s the only game on my phone and I’m on it all the time. The reason for my 2 stars is that Kabam is losing their minds. In the beginning everything was going awesome and it was well balanced and everyone was having a good time. Then the updates came and along with the updates came problems. As they tried to fix the problems more problems came. It’s like the push untested updates. Then comes the major update that EVERYONE hates, it’s when the drastically reduce the output of gold, the most valuable resource in the game because you need it for everything. They say play arenas to get it but you get at most 15k gold from a days work compared to 50k-90k a day from before. So if you get around 10k of gold a day and a bot cost 50k to upgrade, that’s 5 days for one bot. New players good luck, us veterans are just sitting on ore, which is also used for upgrading bots. Yeah we could sell it but we just lose all that we worked for and have gold with no ore. You need gold and ore to upgrade. So we have a problematic game with little no resources for advancement, this was a stupid move that was made and it pleases no one.
- Kabam Inc.
- 211.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- TRANSFORMERS is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2017 Hasbro. Licensed by Hasbro. TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight software © 2017 Kabam, Inc. Developed by Kabam. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- SOUNDWAVE'S SUPERIOR STOCKS $4.99
- STARSCREAM'S EMBEZZLED STORES $9.99
- DAILY DEAL: ALPHA $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.