Enhance your Transformers TCG tabletop gameplay with this official companion app. Track your card collection, build teams and then use this app to help keep track of characters and damage duiring tabletop Transformers TCG games.
This app is not a game. Transformers TCG cards required to play the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Great must have
Perfect for counting hits with good graphics. No other app exists so this is it, and its a good one kids love the videos. Great for matches with some sound effects. Great set of card filters , full card graphics.
Wish list of features (for future patch):
- for convenience, allow deploying/loading saved teams as the 2nd player’s team (currently can only deploy any of your locally saved teams, as the first player’s, so you may have to manually enter player 2’s each match)
- zooming out in the team or deck build features
- zooming out/displaying both sides teams on the same screen, so you don’t have to switch back and forth to check healths of both players (a workaround is to have each player display just their own team on a separate device within view/reach of both players)
- historical tracking of damage during each turn (avoids kids arguing when one claims other lost track or miscounted)
- a “max hp” so that players cannot accidentally overheal their characters etc
- in team builder: ability to filter by
- in team builder: ability to sort by
— recently viewed
— recently used
- when flipping the hero cards *during play* have that cool transformation sound effect (present when you’re viewing the cards in the team builder and flip them)
Overall great app Hasbro.
Great app, some small tweaks can make it better
Thank you for creating this app! I appreciate the effort your team put into creating it, and I look forward to further updates. As of the initial release, these are my thoughts on the app.
Pros: You can add character cards that you own into your virtual “binder”. You can then use these to create your team of character cards that you would use with your battle card deck. This is great, helps keep track of team combinations and star costs. You can save/load your team combinations as well.
App also doubles as an assistant to the card game to help keep track of damage done to your and your opponent’s character cards during a match. This is a nice addition if you don’t want to manage dice or counters for damage.
Cons: There doesn’t seem to be a way to sort the way the character cards are listed. They are listed in no particular order by rarity, from C->R->SR->UC->Metroplex. Please allow us to arrange the character cards in various ways such as set order, owned/unowned, Autobot/Decepticon, or a user-customized order.
At the moment there is not an option to add battle cards to your collection. Hopefully in the future this will be a feature, as building & saving deck lists would be a great feature to have for this app!
File this under - Apps I Didn’t Know I Wanted.
I originally came to the card game just to collect the cards, but the game is surprisingly fun. My wife, no longer begrudgingly caving in to my request to play the latest new game I’m into, actually asks *me* if we can play this one.
Thanks for the card game and thanks for the official app to support it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.