Transfusion Practice Guidelines American Red Cross
By American Red Cross
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The new American Red Cross TPG App is an easy-to-use resource that gives hospital staff immediate access to blood usage guidelines to help improve patient care. The TPG App is the mobile version of the Compendium of Transfusion Practice Guidelines, a review of blood usage guidelines published in English in peer-reviewed journals from the Red Cross.
• Red blood cell blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Platelets blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Plasma blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Cryoprecipitated AHF blood component general information and utilization guidelines
• Blood component modifications
• Formulas: total blood volume, plasma volume, RBC volume and # of units to screen for antigen-negative units.
Final development of TPG App generously provided by 3 SIDED CUBE.
What's New in Version 1.1
New features and improvements!
- Formulas: New and improved with additional formulas added
- Bookmarks: Bookmark content to a dedicated 'Bookmarks' section for quick reference
- Search capabilities: Search for specific keywords to find content quickly
- Darker font for improved readability
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Red Cross
- Copyright © 2015 The American National Red Cross
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.