Transit ~ Directions with Public Transportation
By Tapone Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transit is one of most popular public transit navigation app on App Store.
Transit app provides public transportation navigation for your iPhone/iPad. Transit is very easy to use. It can be opened directly from iOS 6 Map app when you select to get directions for transit routing. No worry on when and where to take a bus, train to your destination. This app provides all the information you need for the route, such as arrival time for a specific bus, and names of each bus stop on the route, and even the number of stops for a specific bus ride.
Plan a trip for another day and wonder what time to head to bus stop if you want to reach your destination at a specific time? No problem! In transit app, it allows to set the departure time or arrival time for your trip. You can even copy the route information or email it out to your friend or family. The reminder function in the app will remind you to take off for your trip.
1. Navigation for public transportation, such as bus, train, subway or ferry.
2. Open direction and start to route directly from Map app.
3. Local business or address search on map.
4. Provides transit details such as, departure stop and time for a specific bus, or number of stops during that bus ride.
4. Email route information to friends.
5. Setup reminder to remind yourself to catch a bus ahead of it's departure time.
6. Search a local business or an address. Then find a public transit route to get there.
Any feedback or bug report? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is designed for iOS 6 only.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
Fixed UI bugs on iPad
At first it was an awesome app because it showed multiple options of transit to desired destination, then while in commute I realized it was an interactive element that shows step by step (almost minute by minute "play-by-play) if the transit trip! I was amazed and very thankful for the interactive element especially when venturing to new areas of the city.
This app is really accurate time-wise and gets me to where I need to go in a cinch. But it would be nice to just drop a pin on the map instead of having to type in the address and save it for every location. Also, when a location is saved as a bookmark, it would be better if the location pops up as I'm typing the name so I can select it (like in Google search) instead of having to scroll through the bookmarks.
This app saved us in New Orleans. We got step by step routes, including bus numbers, times, even knew the current construction causing delays and transfers. I loved that it offers several options for my destination route. Several times it led me to the correct corner when I was unsure. The map feature showing stops is great!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tapone Technology Inc.
- © TapOne Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Purchase to remove ads$0.99
- Purchase Repeatable Reminders$0.99