Transit Stop: CTA Tracker (Free)
By Kramer Concepts, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transit Stop: CTA Tracker gives you quick and easy access to bus and train (‘L’) arrival time estimates for your favorite Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) stops on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. The application utilizes data provided by the CTA bus and train tracking systems over your device’s WiFi or cellular network connection.
Main Features Include:
● Apple Watch integration - view estimated arrival times for the stops you've saved on your wrist!
● 3D Touch support - With home screen quick actions you can quickly retrieve estimated arrival times for you saved stops.
● Estimated Bus & Train Arrival Times - Includes arrival time estimates in minutes (e.g. 4 minutes) and time (e.g. 12:14pm) along with the route name, bus ID or train run number, distance to stop, direction of travel, destination and a time stamp when the estimated arrival times were last refreshed.
● Location Map - In addition to the list of estimated arrival times you can view bus and trains locations and route patterns on a map.
● Individual Vehicle Tracking - View estimated arrival times for upcoming stops for specific bus or train vehicles by tapping the row of the estimated arrival time of interest.
● Save Stops - Ability to save the stops you use everyday for quick and easy access while you're on the go.
● Saved Stops Estimated Arrival Times - Ability to get estimated arrival times for the next approaching vehicle for each of your saved stops.
● View Multiple Routes - Toggle the estimated arrival times to display only your selected route or you can view all the routes that service a particular stop.
● CTA Service Alerts – View CTA route service alerts for whichever bus route or train line you're tracking.
● Refresh – Estimated arrival times can be manually refreshed giving you the flexibility to update the arrival times exactly when you need them.
● Real Time Tracking Data - Bus routes, train lines, stops and estimated arrival times are all provided directly from the CTA bus and train tracking systems.
Transit Stop is not affiliated with the CTA.
A paid (no ad) version of Transit Stop is also available.
Like Transit Stop on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and be the first to know about new updates:
What's New in Version 7.8
+ Added a button to the map so that you can recenter the map on your selected stop.
Malicious Pop Ups
Malicious pop ups have been appearing on this app at least a few times today. Had to uninstall & reinstall & pop ups still appear. So annoying!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Kramer Concepts, LLC
- © 2016 Kramer Concepts, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.