Transit Stop: DC Metro Tracker (Free)
By Kramer Concepts, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transit Stop: DC Metro Tracker gives you quick and easy access to bus and train arrival time estimates for your everyday Washington DC Metro stops on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. The application utilizes data provided by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) tracking systems over your device’s WiFi or cellular network connection.
Main Features Include:
● Estimated Arrival Times - Includes arrival time estimates in minutes (e.g. 4 minutes) and time (e.g. 12:14pm)
● Map - View stop locations on a map.
● Save Stops - Ability to save the stops you use everyday for quick and easy access while you're on the go.
● View Multiple Routes - Toggle the estimated arrival times to display only your selected route or you can view all the routes that service a particular stop.
● Service Alerts
● Refresh – Estimated arrival times can be manually refreshed giving you the flexibility to update the arrival times exactly when you need them.
● Real Time Tracking Data - Route, stops and estimated arrival times are all provided directly from the WMATA tracking systems.
Transit stop is not affiliated with WMATA.
A paid (no ads) version of Transit Stop is also available.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 06, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kramer Concepts, LLC
- © 2013 Kramer Concepts, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.