Transit Stop: Pittsburgh Port Authority Tracker.
By Kramer Concepts, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Transit Stop: Pittsburgh Port Authority Tracker gives you quick and easy access to bus arrival time estimates for your favorite Port Authority of Allegheny County (PAAC) stops on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. The application utilizes data provided by the PAAC bus tracking system over your device’s WiFi or cellular network connection.
Main Features Include:
● Apple Watch App - View estimated arrival times for your saved stops on your wrist!
● 3D Touch support which allows you to quickly select from your saved stops.
● Estimated Bus Arrival Times - Includes arrival time estimates in minutes (e.g. 4 minutes) and time (e.g. 12:14pm) along with the route name, bus ID, distance to stop, direction of travel, destination and a time stamp when the estimated arrival times were last refreshed.
● Location Map - In addition to the list of estimated arrival times you can view bus locations and route patterns on a map.
● Save Stops - Ability to save the stops you use everyday for quick and easy access while you're on the go.
● View Multiple Routes - Toggle the estimated arrival times to display only your selected route or you can view all the routes that service a particular stop.
● PAAC Service Alerts – View PAAC route service alerts for whichever bus route you're tracking.
● Refresh – Estimated arrival times can be manually refreshed giving you the flexibility to update the arrival times exactly when you need them.
● Real Time Tracking Data - Bus routes, stops and estimated arrival times are all provided directly from the PAAC bus tracking systems.
What's New in Version 3.6.5
This doesn't even deserve one star.
I never thought that an app could make me experience bloodlust but here we are. Jesus, where do I even start with this poorly written piece of garbage? For one, the app crashes. Often. Like, at least once a day often (I only use this app twice a day). When it isn't crashing, it's instead refusing to load my bus' location information. It also loves to infinitely reload as I stand out in the cold rain praying to any god that will listen that my app finishes its infite loading to let me know when my bus will be able to take me back home where I can sit in my bedroom and contemplate making myself a cocktail of diet coke and bleach so I can end my life and not have to use this sad, pathetic excuse for an app ever again. You should be ashamed. Awful. Terrible. Bad.
Can Be Helpful (When it Works)
This app is great if I don't want to miss a bus. However, sometimes, it doesn't work. Sometimes, the app tells me the bus is coming in 20 minutes while I can see the bus as being a minute or two away.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 04, 2017
- Version: 3.6.5
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Kramer Concepts, LLC
- © 2017 Kramer Concepts, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.