TransitGuru Raleigh CAT
By Toccata Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only transit app combines with offline schedule, system maps, multiple transit types (train or bus) or agencies for single metro area, alarm to wake you up when arrival, and integration with Yelp and Map.
This application covers the Raleigh CAT (Capital Area Transit) bus for the city of Raleigh, North Carolina.
-- Offline schedule for any line and station/stop for any date and time include the time for first and last train or bus
- Rail and bus stations and lines are separated for easy navigation. If you take train, you will not be cluttered with bus stops or lines and vice versa.
- An ability to download system maps and use them offline. Use familiar iPhone gestures to zoom in/out, and pan the map
- Station info including the Map, nearby restaurants and other attractions provided by Yelp.com.
- Directions between two stops visually market in the Map in the Route tab which also includes scheduled departure and arrival time
- Built-in timer to wake you up before the estimated arrival
- Intuitive user interface to navigate among transit map, line, station, route and the bookmarked Favorites
- Top five nearest stations using GPS with walking and driving directions from your current location
- Add any station and route into your Favorites that you can access at anytime
- Sync the schedule database with one click to keep it up-to-date with latest schedule published by the transit authority
- Visit the official transit system web site within the app
- Browse the latest service advisories within the app
Transit systems change the schedules on the regular basis. TranstGuru is one of the only transit app that has been kept up with the latest schedule. Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the announcement of schedule changes.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ToccataTech
Join us on the TransitGuru Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TransitGuruMobile
In the app, you can go to Setting/Sync Database to check if there is new database. You can then tap on the top right Sync button to get the new database. After the db is downloaded, make sure to exist the app and restart it to pick up the new database.
Some larger maps may not work in an earlier generation of the iPhone or iPod Touch.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Fixed a crash bug on iOS 6
- Updated schedule
Great idea, but need to work.
This app misses part of routes, such as the route 12 loop. Also, stop name Should come before time schedule For better use with voice over.
This app is terrible! DO NOT BUY THIS APP! The app does not update when the bus schedules change! It is a "temporary" app that is terribly outdated!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 25, 2012
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Toccata Technologies Inc
- © Toccata Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.