Translate Photo - Camera Scanner OCR & Translator
By Volgan Shpitz
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DOWNLOAD NOW! ONE OF THE BEST FREE APPS ON THE APPSTORE!
Translate Photo app extracts texts from any printed sources: documents, books, signs, instructions or announcements and allows to immediately translate them to any of 90 languages.
Take a picture of the text and after the text is recognized, you can immediately edit, hear, translate, share it on Facebook, Dropbox or simply send by email
Better and faster than any other similar product!
70% cheaper than any other similar app, offered by competitors!
• Recognizes texts in more than 70 languages
• Translates to more than 90 languages
• Reads texts in more than 44 languages
• Full text translation for more than 90 languages (Internet connection is required)
• Listen to the text that has been recognized and translated into more than 44 languages!
• Edit the text, copy it to clipboard, and save in other apps
• Share the text on Facebook,Dropbox or send by email
• All texts are saved in History and can be later recovered at any time
With Translate Photo app you can easily scan and translate:
• any paper documents
• recipes from cookbooks
• notes and letters
• menus in restaurants, bars, and cafes
• articles from magazines and newspapers
• book parts
• instructions and manuals
• texts on product labels
• road signs as well as signs in airports and stations
• and many more...
App is fully compatible with iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini.
Full support for iOS versions 7.0-8.1+!
How to use the app:
• Select the language of the original text as text recognition language.
• Take a picture of the document (page, instruction, or any other text)
• Press the "Scan" button
• Recognized text will appear on the screen with an option to select the source language and the target (translation) language.
• After you select the language, the original text will be automatically translated and will appear at the bottom of the screen.
• To listen to the translation, press the "Voice" button
TranslatePhoto app will digitize and translate any printed text right on your device!
What's New in Version 2.6
File Manager fixes
Why the obscure languages?
People write bad reviews here only because the developers of the app haven't programmed every language under the sun including "obvious" choices such as, Armenian, Turkish, Thai, and various other south east asian languages
I recommend this
Downloaded this app yesterday and it was such a great help. Thank you so much for this!
Beat app for copying words
If u want app to copy your document, this is the one. But it not good that good for translate. However I guess copying is enough.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Volgan Shpitz
- © Smartloft Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.