By Traduko AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Translate Professional - the only translation tool you’ll ever need.
Great for travel, school work and everyday translation.
• Translate text between more than 50 languages in an instant.
• More than 300 professionally translated phrases in different categories with offline access
• Voices are available as in-app purchases and may be downloaded by tapping the speaker icon
• Listen to any phrase or word by downloading one of the voices that are available as in-app purchases
• Voices in 18 different languages are available
• NO internet connection needed for the phrase book
• Swipe the translated text to the left or right to delete it.
Have you got a suggestion on how to make the app better? Please send me an email!
Powered by Google Translate.
What's New in Version 6.0.4
Why can't people make a translator that works
I can't find a translator that really works. This one has some great translations sometimes, and then doesn't on other times. It seems like these developers use a template and that template is fundamentally wrong. In English, we use so much slang and words that have more than one meaning along with phrases that, translated word for word, don't mean what they say. For example, go break a leg is like saying good luck. Why? Somewhere in our history, something happened and it was said, I think, something like Opposite Day or whatever, but my point is that someone needs to stop using the templates and make a translator from scratch with people who know both languages and start there. Little by little growing so that each translation is made by knowing exactly what is being said. Right now, too many mistakes in all of them.
I Think This App Is Pretty Good.
I Use It For My Communication With My Hispanic Friends, Etc. And It Seems To Do Well With That "Most Of The Times" And Yes Sometimes It's Not That Accurate..
But Still Decent Compared To Some Of The Other Ones...
But If Anyone Finds Something Better Then Please Let Me Know!!!
I Will Definitely Try It!!!
Not to happy
Very good on translation but very limited on number of charters you can type paid 10 dollars for this program but they need to unlock the limit on how much you can translate at a time
I am here in Vietnam am to talk to someone it takes several time to make a sentence and explain what I am trying to say
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 30, 2016
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Traduko AB
- © Traduko.se
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$0.99