Voice and Text Translator - Speak and Translate English to Spanish, Arabic and many more languages with Speech and Dictionary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To watch a demo video on YouTube, search for "myLanguage Pro".
myLanguage is the premier language translation and learning community. We aim to change the traditional language translation and learning experience by providing applications that are fun, engaging and practical. myLanguage Translator, our flagship application, is the most popular crowd-sourced language translation application available for the iPhone & iPod Touch, with support for other mobile devices in the works..
myLanguage Translator is available in two flavors: a basic version and a Pro version. Both support text translation in 59 languages, but the Pro version adds transliteration (to represent or spell in the characters in latin script) and text to speech capabilities.
► Listen to translations in 30 Languages in High Quality (HQ) voices! [PRO-only, check list below for languages]
► Language/Country "Dialect" Pairing
► Community supported translations by native speakers
► Send translations via email, instant messenger or even text messages using our integrated Copy and Paste
► Transliteration — Helps with reading non-Latin translations & can also assist with Pronunciation.
► Translation History with Search
► Quick Source/Target Language Swap
► Zoom View - Useful for showing translated text in face to face communications.
► Translation a little off? — Help us provide the best translations by rating and suggesting better translations.
► Language not listed? — Quickly contact us within app to request the addition of a specific language — we are continuously adding translation support for the most popular user requested languages.
► 90 Supported Languages
º Chinese (Simplified)
º Chinese (Traditional)
º Southern Sotho
► Listen to translations in 30 Languages in High Quality (HQ) voices! [PRO]
Note: myLanguage Translator currently requires a data connection to perform translations and downloading of synthesized audio (TTS - Text to Speech) for some languages.
For updates and current status' of our service, stay connected and become a fan of our Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/myLanguage
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- Increased speed of translation, reduced number of errors!
- Fixed a major bug that was causing translation errors for many users!
- Added 31 new languages: Bengali, Burmese, Cebuano, Esperanto, Gujarati, Hausa, Hmong, Igbo, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Lao, Malagasy, Malayalam,Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Nyanja, Punjabi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Sundanese, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Uzbek, Yoruba, Zulu
- Localized Languages/Countries/Continents in all supported languages
- Added redundant server backend, improving translation speed and accuracy
If you like myLanguage Pro, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review on the App Store? We'd greatly appreciate it. Just tap the heart button inside the app. Thanks for using myLanguage Pro!
If you're have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at email@example.com
I'm a security officer and this was a great help
I work as a Security Officer and was face with a need to communicate with someone who doesn't speak,read or write English & their was no translator around to assist &
I never thought I would say this but an app just made my job easier! I was dealing with somebody who couldn't speak write or understand English but spoke, wrote and read Spanish so in this situation with no translators around how do I handle this moment so I turned to technology to talk to him by using this app I typed what I had to say and it would translate it in his language to read. I asked him to write down in his language the question I was asking on the screen and I would translate them so I could help him and unbelievably as awkward as it was we could now communicate clearly it was pretty awesome! So awesome that I bought the paid app for $10!
Quick Response to Feedback
My issue had to do with listening to translation. The Founder and app creator gave me a phone call. THIS IS MY ISSUE: When it comes to listening to the pronunciation of a word, most language translation apps allow you to toggle between both languages. For example, if I want to listen to how CRUDITÉS is pronounced in French: French CRUDITÉS translated to English RAW VEGETABLES. If I want to listen to the French pronunciation of CRUDITÉS, I toggle between the 2 languages. Unfortunately MyLanguagePro does not facilitate this feature. It only allows me to listen to the translated word(s) which is RAW VEGETABLES.
App should be called My Con not My Pro
I paid some thieves for a subscription to this app, it worked one day, after that it wouldn't translate. I contacted the app writer via feedback and received an email stating my feedback was received. That was three weeks ago, I've tried three times since to get some support to resolve the issue. Now I don't even get an email, I guess it is because I requested a refund. As far as I am concerned they are thieves, I wish they could be accountable to support the app but once you pay the fee that is all they are interested in. Kiss your money goodbye. You want resolution... You would have better luck getting a reply if you sent smoke signals.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 15, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- Seller: myLanguage, Inc.
- © myLanguage, Inc. 2009-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.