To watch a demo video on YouTube, search for "myLanguage Pro".
myLanguage is the premier language translation and learning community. We aim to change the traditional language translation and learning experience by providing applications that are fun, engaging and practical. myLanguage Translator, our flagship application, is the most popular crowd-sourced language translation application available for the iPhone & iPod Touch, with support for other mobile devices in the works..
myLanguage Translator is available in two flavors: a basic version and a Pro version. Both support text translation in 59 languages, but the Pro version adds transliteration (to represent or spell in the characters in latin script) and text to speech capabilities.
► Listen to translations in 30 Languages in High Quality (HQ) voices! [PRO-only, check list below for languages]
► Language/Country "Dialect" Pairing
► Community supported translations by native speakers
► Send translations via email, instant messenger or even text messages using our integrated Copy and Paste
► Transliteration — Helps with reading non-Latin translations & can also assist with Pronunciation.
► Translation History with Search
► Quick Source/Target Language Swap
► Zoom View - Useful for showing translated text in face to face communications.
► Translation a little off? — Help us provide the best translations by rating and suggesting better translations.
► Language not listed? — Quickly contact us within app to request the addition of a specific language — we are continuously adding translation support for the most popular user requested languages.
► 90 Supported Languages
º Chinese (Simplified)
º Chinese (Traditional)
º Southern Sotho
► Listen to translations in 30 Languages in High Quality (HQ) voices! [PRO]
Note: myLanguage Translator currently requires a data connection to perform translations and downloading of synthesized audio (TTS - Text to Speech) for some languages.
For updates and current status' of our service, stay connected and become a fan of our Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/myLanguage
- Fix audio playback issue
- Improve translation speed and accuracy
- Updated language libraries based on user feedback
- Increased speed of translation, reduced number of errors!
- Fixed a major bug that was causing translation errors for many users!
If you like myLanguage, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review on the App Store? We'd greatly appreciate it. Just tap the "Rate App" button inside the app. Thanks for using myLanguage Pro!
If you're have any questions or concerns, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Ethiopian language ?
So where is the Ethiopian language ???
No matter what state you go into , whether it’s Washington DC in Washington state of Washington or Las Vegas Nevada you have all these Ethiopian taxi drivers and Ethiopian employees running around and nobody can talk to them because there’s no translator,
so my question is why do you guys not have Ethiopian language in the translators...
It is not your app alone that is lacking that particular language Google is doing the same thing so what’s up with that other than that the application works quite well
Chance in live
When I say chance in life that’s what really happens to me. I started working as a porter in a building even that I always had the skill to be a superintendent I never had the opportunity, but as soon I buy this app I started to communicate perfectly just using the app.
Hey how about that!!
Wonderful; for me the perfect tool
TODAY I AM A SUPERINTENDENT.
Thank you, thank you thank you.
Watch out Europe
I was a bit skeptical when I purchased this app. My son and I are traveling through Europe this summer and have limited foreign language skills. I have been messing with this every day since I got it. It seems to work almost flawlessly. Certainly worth the money I think.
- myLanguage, Inc.
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © myLanguage, Inc. 2009-2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.